“Pleasantly Surprised”

Village Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Preston
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We may be a bit biased being from NY, but we were quite satisfied with our experience at Village Pizza. The pizza itself was fresh and very good. The service was prompt and excellent. We would definitely go back for a quick lunch, or even try it for a casual dinner on another trip to the area.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great placed to eat. Staff is pleasant and capable.
Serving are big. Menu choices are substantial
Atmosphere is rustic and enjoyable
.Every Friday night the place is packed so go early

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Many options for dinner including freshly made pasta and generous portions. Fettuccini Alfredo delicious. Full bar for those who wish for more than beer and wine. Very close to Roseledge Inn, where we were staying for the weeknd.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Restaurant was very clean and staff was very professional. Good comes out fast and tastes fresh. Never a long wait for anything.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

Growing up this area, I've eaten here from time to time and have always had a pretty good meal. Now, I live a little further away, but was in the area and decided to stop by for lunch with my children. I was pleasantly surprised by their buffalo chicken salad! I usually frequent a local family restaurant by me that serves a similar salad and even has a homemade house garlic dressing as well that I really enjoy. Well, this is my new favorite!! I even had to bring my husband back a week or two later to have him taste it for himself. We brought the kids as well and they had a Pedro pizza ( I think..can't remember the exact name) Either way, they raved how amazing the pizza was and my buffalo chicken salad was even better the second time around. I will definitely be back for the buffalo chicken and the garlic dressing..delicious!!

1  Thank MelissaP940