“Wow. What a relaxing, romantic & rejuvenating stay at this amazing, luxurious Inn”
Review of green ROCKS inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ridgefield
green ROCKS inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Ridgefield B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I booked a short private weekend getaway over Valentine's for my wife and I, leaving our two rambunctous little ones at grandma's just a half hour away. Well, the Green Rocks did not disappoint. I'll try my best to paint a vivid enough picture to do it justice, but you'll have to experience it for yourself to really understand what I'm saying. The dynamic duo of Natacha and Barbara spare no detail in pampering you in this beautiful and warm upscale B&B. And its these details that quickly win you over.
We arrived, were greeted warmly, and were given a quick tour & shown our huge room (the Dance Suite). We immediately surrendered to Natacha's awaiting, artistic platter of ten beautiful chocolate-covered strawberries. You had to see & taste them. The huge long-stem berries were seemingly picked straight from the garden of eden - perfectly ripe and juicy, and covered in the softest, darkest, creamiest and most delicious homemade chocolate one could imagine. We were swooning with every bite. Yet, that was just the beginning. A foot massager-like gadget in the room was available to soothe our tired winter tootsies. Two leather, la-z-boy style armchairs provided a cushy place to relax as we savored our Valentine's sweets. A technically advanced, handsomely-appointed Japanese adjustable bed with a series of embedded magnets provided us with an extremely restful slumber, as a fancy white noise machine escorted us to dreamland. In the morning, we awoke for a yoga class and what promised to be a memorable breakfast. Behold, more produce that looked like it was from the garden of eden, fresh-squeezed OJ, organic coffee, a delectable menu of sumptuous brunchy delights, including twists on popular favorites, and - most refreshing & energizing ahead of our yoga - freshly juiced medleys of assorted fruits & veggie frappes, quickly whipped together with a poweful high-end juicer. If I could've sat at that breakfast table all day, I would have. This was, without a doubt, the best breakfast we'd had in recent memory!
Thank you, Green Rocks, for providing such wonderful sanctuary on our Mommy & Daddy weekend!

We will be returning soon, and enthusiastically recommending this unforgettable gift that Natacha & Barbara have given the world to our friends, our family, and to strangers.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank paulandjessica

Reviewed 9 January 2014

My wife and I spent a couple of nights at the inn while visiting family and friends in the area. The innkeepers, Barbara and Natacha, and their dogs immediately made us feel at home. They made dinner reservations for us and suggested things to do in the area. When we asked for an extra chair in the bedroom, they said no problem and quickly took care of it. Our room was spacious, and each breakfast we had was delicious. As a special bonus, the other two guests got married while we were there, and we had a chance to feel part of that special moment. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

This was one of the nicest experiences I've had and my first stay at a B&B. Not only is the inn beautiful and immaculate but Barbara and Natacha are so welcoming. They make you feel like old friends and go out of their way to anticipate your every need. We were there for our friends' wedding and the attention to detail and elegance of the environment was exceptional... not to mention the extraordinary, healthy breakfasts prepared by Barbara and Natacha. I would recommend the green ROCKS inn to anyone who wants to feel comfortable and pampered.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2013

I travel a lot for work and am constantly staying in B&Bs and hotels. The Green ROCKS Inn was one of my favorite places to stay. The hosts are so kind and go out of their way to make sure your experience is top notch. The room was cozy and the breakfasts were simply amazing. Natacha even makes delicious fresh juices! I stayed here for just two nights on my own because I was working in the area, but I am very much looking forward to coming back and bringing my husband.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2013

From first view, the Inn is as beautiful as you imagined. The minute you step inside, you feel at home. Barbara and Natacha greet you with genuine warmth and caring. They go out of their way to make your stay perfect. We had our wedding at the inn and is was exactly what we wanted. We could not have asked for a better experince. Thank you so much for helping us make this Thanksgiving the best one ever. We will see you soon. Green ROCKS is definitely a place we will go again.

Room Tip: All rooms are awesome
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband and I had a fabulous time at the Green Rocks Inn--the food was excellent (both the luscious complementary breakfast and special items that we ordered), our room was spacious, immaculately clean, and the air and water were purified. Even my seasonal fall allergies took a vacation due to the air quality! The numerous amenities (toiletries) and video/tv/electronic options were excellent. Barbara and Natacha are charming and warm and very inviting and we enjoyed their dogs, too. I would highly recommend Green Rocks Inn (and I have stayed at other B&B's in the area.)

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We can not express in words the wonderful experience at the Green Rock Inn in planning and celebrating our marriage. Barbara and Natasha made the day so special and full of beautiful memories. The accommodations and service and attention to detail were thorough. The atmosphere calm on our special day. The rooms were clean and organized and comfortable. The food was exquisitely cooked and the quality of a 4 star restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgefield
Stonehenge Inn
Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury
Days Inn Ridgefield
Days Inn Ridgefield
#2 of 2 in Ridgefield

Been to green ROCKS inn? Share your experiences!