“Great place.”
Review of green ROCKS inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ridgefield
green ROCKS inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Ridgefield B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great place.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed at Green Rocks for just one night but it was a lovely experience. The b&b itself is beautiful and impeccably clean. The bed was SO comfortable. We brought our 18 mth old, after calling first to make sure it was okay!, and they welcomed us all with open arms. I certainly give this place 5 stars though we were slightly disappointed with the breakfast. It would have been nice to have a hot option included. However, the coffee they blend/brew there is excellent.

Green Features: They take their carbon footprint very seriously and the water filtration system was unlike anything I had ever seen. If you were someone that had allergies, I would recommend a place like this as they took care to filter the air within the b&b.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Liz M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was at Green Rocks Inn for my friend's wedding and I had a great time. Barbara and Natasha made us feel at home. I felt more like I was staying with family and friends instead of a hotel or regular B&B. The inn is a wonderful place. Peaceful and calming. The wedding ceremony was wonderful and very memorable. Our room was comfortable and extremely clean. Meals were to die for. I would highly recommend the Green Rock's special blend coffee. So good, I had to buy some to take home. I would stay at Green Rocks again without a doubt. I enjoyed my stay in Ridgefield, it made quite an impression on me and left me wanting to return.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My partner and I got married at Green Rocks Inn over Easter weekend. They made us, our daughter, and our friends feel welcome and comfortable. The service is absolutely exceptional. Every last detail was taken into a account for our ceremony. They accommodated all of my food allergies and helped us surprise my daughter with an Easter basket. Everyone had a great stay and we had fabulous experience that we will always remember.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I just returned from a wonderful 4 day stay at Green Rocks. My partner and I travelled to Ridgefield to attend the wedding of close friends which was also held at the Inn. Barbara and Natacha have established a relaxed and welcoming environment which embraces you the moment you enter the inn. They took excellent care of all the details leading up to our friend's special day while seeing that all the other guest were well cared for. Our room was very comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast each day was delicious and be sure to try the Green Rocks coffee - a treat for coffee lovers! Barbara and Natacha recognize special dietary needs and make every effort to accomodate. Ridgefield, CT is a quaint represenation of an idillic New England town with friendly shop keepers and excellent restaurants. Barbara and Natacha offer wonderful recommendations to maximize your visit.

Green Features: Attention to detail is all around you. From the in-room air & water purification units to the products used throughout the inn. Great care is taken to maximize the envornmental friendly practices by knowledgable inn keepers.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Riverside, Connecticut
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My room was extremely comfortable, well appointed and decorated in very good taste.
I loved the silence, and the lack of noises. That is very important to me as I am an empath, and noises disturb me more than usual. I heard no noises from the heater, dogs, walls, cars, voices, people walking, music or TVs … nothing, complete silence. THIS IS HUGE.

The smells in the inn and in my room were lovely. They were not of perfume or flowers and were not overpowering, but were clean and neat.

The lighting was well done with a small one for evening ambiance, which was soothing and not too bright. Yet there was plenty of light for reading from my bedside lamp.

The sheets were heavenly and nicely pressed!!!!!!!! The air filtration system in my room was a super plus.

There were thoughtful in-room details such as turn-down service with chocolates on my pillow, 2 beautiful chocolate chip cookies waiting for me in my room when I checked in and a single tulip in a beautiful vase. The bathroom was huge and included all of the amenities I could ask for. Breakfast was perfectly served, beautifully presented and was delicious. Great menu!
Overall, I loved green ROCKS inn and its ambience. Clean, clean and clean. Loved it!!

Room Tip: Individualized attention. Every detail was considered.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo

Bethesda, MD
Reviewed 6 April 2014

If you are in Ridgefield, CT, stay at the Green Rocks Inn. If you were not planning to come to Ridgefield, change your plans so that you can stay at the Green Rocks Inn, especially with the nice weather coming and the back porch available. Natacha and Barbara have created a top of the line B&B in their lovely home. Beyond a B&B, they have created a truly outstanding experience. As an extra bonus, if you care, everything is built around health and sustainability. Far from sacrificing anything to achieve these ends, they prove how one can be healthy, natural, sustainable and fair trade without sacrificing anything at all. You need not care about any of these “good for you” traits; you can just enjoy the experience for its own sake. The special beds and bedding, the bath amenities, the lovely art collection, and especially the breakfast all combine for a unique experience. Aside from the “standard” breakfast, which is fresh, substantial and excellent, see what Natacha has found in the local markets that morning and let her prepare an extra a la carte special for you. If you like coffee at all, you will be delighted by Barbara’s unique personal blend, always freshly brewed (and fair trade if you care…). Beyond the physical attributes, which are outstanding, are the hospitality and hosting skills of Barbara and Natacha (and Maxie and Daphne, their dogs). There are only two caveats: 1) you must like friendly dogs; 2) the Inn is a marvelous place for adults (for work or play); it is not designed for children. After 30 years in the hospitality business, I thought I had seen it all. Barbara and Natacha showed me I was wrong.

Green Features: This B&B defines environmentally-friendly practices as an industry model.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
New York
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I booked a short private weekend getaway over Valentine's for my wife and I, leaving our two rambunctous little ones at grandma's just a half hour away. Well, the Green Rocks did not disappoint. I'll try my best to paint a vivid enough picture to do it justice, but you'll have to experience it for yourself to really understand what I'm saying. The dynamic duo of Natacha and Barbara spare no detail in pampering you in this beautiful and warm upscale B&B. And its these details that quickly win you over.
We arrived, were greeted warmly, and were given a quick tour & shown our huge room (the Dance Suite). We immediately surrendered to Natacha's awaiting, artistic platter of ten beautiful chocolate-covered strawberries. You had to see & taste them. The huge long-stem berries were seemingly picked straight from the garden of eden - perfectly ripe and juicy, and covered in the softest, darkest, creamiest and most delicious homemade chocolate one could imagine. We were swooning with every bite. Yet, that was just the beginning. A foot massager-like gadget in the room was available to soothe our tired winter tootsies. Two leather, la-z-boy style armchairs provided a cushy place to relax as we savored our Valentine's sweets. A technically advanced, handsomely-appointed Japanese adjustable bed with a series of embedded magnets provided us with an extremely restful slumber, as a fancy white noise machine escorted us to dreamland. In the morning, we awoke for a yoga class and what promised to be a memorable breakfast. Behold, more produce that looked like it was from the garden of eden, fresh-squeezed OJ, organic coffee, a delectable menu of sumptuous brunchy delights, including twists on popular favorites, and - most refreshing & energizing ahead of our yoga - freshly juiced medleys of assorted fruits & veggie frappes, quickly whipped together with a poweful high-end juicer. If I could've sat at that breakfast table all day, I would have. This was, without a doubt, the best breakfast we'd had in recent memory!
Thank you, Green Rocks, for providing such wonderful sanctuary on our Mommy & Daddy weekend!

We will be returning soon, and enthusiastically recommending this unforgettable gift that Natacha & Barbara have given the world to our friends, our family, and to strangers.

Green Features: My wife and I were very impressed with the eco-centric details of the Inn and of our room, including the showers, the toiletries, the wonderful bed, and the delicious organic fare!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank paulandjessica
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgefield
Ethan Allen Hotel
#1 of 3 in New Milford
Crowne Plaza Danbury
Crowne Plaza Danbury
#8 of 15 in Danbury

Been to green ROCKS inn? Share your experiences!