“Ridgefield Gem”
Review of green ROCKS inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ridgefield
green ROCKS inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Ridgefield B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Perfection!!! I am the absolute pickiest of travelers and would not ordinarily stay at a B&B but I was impressed by the reviews of Green Rocks Inn so I thought I would give it a try. Wow- so glad I took a chance because this place is a gem! The Inn lived up to every one of the reviews that I had read. Peaceful, relaxing, and immaculate. The Innkeepers, Natacha and Barbara, are warm and welcoming, and the breakfasts that they whip up are phenomenal. Don't skip the fresh juices and the yummy french toast!!!

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed at Green Rocks for just one night but it was a lovely experience. The b&b itself is beautiful and impeccably clean. The bed was SO comfortable. We brought our 18 mth old, after calling first to make sure it was okay!, and they welcomed us all with open arms. I certainly give this place 5 stars though we were slightly disappointed with the breakfast. It would have been nice to have a hot option included. However, the coffee they blend/brew there is excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Liz M
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I was at Green Rocks Inn for my friend's wedding and I had a great time. Barbara and Natasha made us feel at home. I felt more like I was staying with family and friends instead of a hotel or regular B&B. The inn is a wonderful place. Peaceful and calming. The wedding ceremony was wonderful and very memorable. Our room was comfortable and extremely clean. Meals were to die for. I would highly recommend the Green Rock's special blend coffee. So good, I had to buy some to take home. I would stay at Green Rocks again without a doubt. I enjoyed my stay in Ridgefield, it made quite an impression on me and left me wanting to return.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2014

My partner and I got married at Green Rocks Inn over Easter weekend. They made us, our daughter, and our friends feel welcome and comfortable. The service is absolutely exceptional. Every last detail was taken into a account for our ceremony. They accommodated all of my food allergies and helped us surprise my daughter with an Easter basket. Everyone had a great stay and we had fabulous experience that we will always remember.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I just returned from a wonderful 4 day stay at Green Rocks. My partner and I travelled to Ridgefield to attend the wedding of close friends which was also held at the Inn. Barbara and Natacha have established a relaxed and welcoming environment which embraces you the moment you enter the inn. They took excellent care of all the details leading up to our friend's special day while seeing that all the other guest were well cared for. Our room was very comfortable and well appointed. Breakfast each day was delicious and be sure to try the Green Rocks coffee - a treat for coffee lovers! Barbara and Natacha recognize special dietary needs and make every effort to accomodate. Ridgefield, CT is a quaint represenation of an idillic New England town with friendly shop keepers and excellent restaurants. Barbara and Natacha offer wonderful recommendations to maximize your visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2014

My room was extremely comfortable, well appointed and decorated in very good taste.
I loved the silence, and the lack of noises. That is very important to me as I am an empath, and noises disturb me more than usual. I heard no noises from the heater, dogs, walls, cars, voices, people walking, music or TVs … nothing, complete silence. THIS IS HUGE.

The smells in the inn and in my room were lovely. They were not of perfume or flowers and were not overpowering, but were clean and neat.

The lighting was well done with a small one for evening ambiance, which was soothing and not too bright. Yet there was plenty of light for reading from my bedside lamp.

The sheets were heavenly and nicely pressed!!!!!!!! The air filtration system in my room was a super plus.

There were thoughtful in-room details such as turn-down service with chocolates on my pillow, 2 beautiful chocolate chip cookies waiting for me in my room when I checked in and a single tulip in a beautiful vase. The bathroom was huge and included all of the amenities I could ask for. Breakfast was perfectly served, beautifully presented and was delicious. Great menu!
Overall, I loved green ROCKS inn and its ambience. Clean, clean and clean. Loved it!!

Room Tip: Individualized attention. Every detail was considered.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2014

If you are in Ridgefield, CT, stay at the Green Rocks Inn. If you were not planning to come to Ridgefield, change your plans so that you can stay at the Green Rocks Inn, especially with the nice weather coming and the back porch available. Natacha and Barbara have created a top of the line B&B in their lovely home. Beyond a B&B, they have created a truly outstanding experience. As an extra bonus, if you care, everything is built around health and sustainability. Far from sacrificing anything to achieve these ends, they prove how one can be healthy, natural, sustainable and fair trade without sacrificing anything at all. You need not care about any of these “good for you” traits; you can just enjoy the experience for its own sake. The special beds and bedding, the bath amenities, the lovely art collection, and especially the breakfast all combine for a unique experience. Aside from the “standard” breakfast, which is fresh, substantial and excellent, see what Natacha has found in the local markets that morning and let her prepare an extra a la carte special for you. If you like coffee at all, you will be delighted by Barbara’s unique personal blend, always freshly brewed (and fair trade if you care…). Beyond the physical attributes, which are outstanding, are the hospitality and hosting skills of Barbara and Natacha (and Maxie and Daphne, their dogs). There are only two caveats: 1) you must like friendly dogs; 2) the Inn is a marvelous place for adults (for work or play); it is not designed for children. After 30 years in the hospitality business, I thought I had seen it all. Barbara and Natacha showed me I was wrong.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgefield
Stonehenge Inn
Hotel Zero Degrees Danbury
Days Inn Ridgefield
Days Inn Ridgefield
#2 of 2 in Ridgefield

Been to green ROCKS inn? Share your experiences!