“Brunch”

Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in Ridgefield
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Gastropub, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great food, generous drinks, and a lively pub atmosphere you'll feel right at home in.
Redding, Connecticut
“Brunch”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Great spot for a quick lunch, drinks or early dinner. A pub atmosphere in Southwestern CT. Good service and good food, not great but what you would expect at a pub. Great atmosphere. Indoor and in the summer outdoor seating.

Visited January 2014

New Fairfield, Connecticut
“What a Find!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I have driven by Little Pub time and time again, as I travel on Rt. 7 frequently. Always in a rush and never have time to stop. Well, I'm so glad that we did tonight. What a great little spot! We arrived on the early side, 5pm and glad that we did. When we left an hour later, a long line! We had a choice of outdoor dining or inside. Looking for the air conditioning, we sat inside. I was glad, as it gave us time to take it all in. Quaint restaurant with a neat pub like feel. One of us had the wedge salad.... thumbs up! Nachos to start as well, and it was a perfect size dish for two and not much left on the plate! I had the cilantro -lime chicken salad, and it was delicious and quite filling. Chicken quesadillas and a chicken wrap. All filling and great meal! There are so many different things on the menu, I can't wait to come back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank PalaceFamily
Latham, New York
“Delicious! New Pregnancy Craving…”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Little Pub is a beautiful restaurant on a busy road in Ridgefield, CT. When you have the chance to enjoy the aesthetics, it really is an adorable find.

If you're in the area, and enjoy delicious pub food, you should definitely give this place a shot- however, we recommend you go earlier in the day, during the middle of the week if possible…

Our 1st experience was sweet and private. There were maybe 3 other couples during our visit, so it was peaceful, romantic, and just perfect for an afternoon date with my husband.

Our 2nd visit was completely different. We again visited during the week, but this time in the evening & oh-my! We wondered why they had 'valet parking' mentioned on the sign… well we now know the reason! Packed doesn't even begin to cover it! The 'valet attendant' was triple parking vehicles by the time we left.

We thought we had found a tiny, unknown gem… Well, so did about 100 others that night! Our party of 4 was sat immediately, but unfortunately it was very difficult to hear one another, and lighting was a slight problem for our parents.

Our parents were pleased with their extensive beer selection, and our appetizer critics were impressed with the options. Although their nachos weren't spectacular (slightly greasy chips and a handful of shredded cheese, slathered in what seemed to be canned chili), their calamari was pheNOMenal! Hands down, they serve the best we've ever had!! Fresh, crisp, plentiful, cooked to perfection, and the dipping sauce is delicious!

This pregnant woman's favorite find at The Little Pub happens to be her new addiction: The Jamburger. A delicious mound of beef, covered in jalapeños, cream cheese, and a bacon jam that is to-die-for!… MmmMmmMmmm!!

We will be returning & soon… baby knows what he/she wants!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank MissManda86
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Best Little Pub”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Going to the Little Pub is always difficult because I have trouble deciding which of the many delicious items to order. I have eaten wedge salads in the finest steakhouses throughout the country but never found one better than the Little Pub's. I can highly recommend the tuna taco, various chicken wraps, pulled pork and the terrific fried calamari with three dipping sauces. The wait staff is very well trained and attentive. My only complaint and some may not find this a reason to complain, the hamburgers although they have great toppings, are made with meat that is too lean. I like my burger to drip a little when I bite into it. Make no mistake, the Little Pub does not serve ordinary bar food, it is a true delight.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Joseph C
Ridgefield, Connecticut
“Bar food plus done right”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Whether it was the Kale Taco appetizer, the perfect burger or fries requested well done and served that way. Maybe it was the vast beer selection or the creative cocktails. Pick any of the above as all are a reason to return to the Little Pub and more importantly, none gave reason not to,
The floor service was a bit challenged-no silverware offered and some things needing to be requested twice. We did eat their twice last week and the 2nd time sat at the busy bar on a Saturday night. The service at the bar was spot on. All in all the Little Pub performs in a big way. Go and enjoy. By the way, not typically a consumer of Kale but we did order them both times we visited.

• Visited June 2014