“Here again”

Ranked #19 of 107 Restaurants in Ridgefield
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2012

My wife and I visit from Florida a few times a year to visit our family here in Ridgefield. One of my stops is your Hot Dog stand, I 'm addicted. Thanks for the great Hot Dogs and you friendly and warm service. See you in a few months.

Eddie & Barbara

Reviewed 1 February 2012

Local landmark for a reason. May be one of the country's earliest purveyors of sophisticated cart food. Still worth a visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2011

Triple Amazing!!! Amazing, amazing, amazing!) Located in the heart of Ridgefield's downtown, Chez Lenard is a must visit. This hot dog cart is featured in 1000 Places to See Before You Die.

Reviewed 27 April 2011

$3.25 for a hotdog and if you want onions or saurkraut he charges 50 cents extra!!!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2010

I can see why it was Martha Stewart's favorite. We also had Chez Lenard for my daughter’s party and it was a huge hit. I would recommend to all!!