“If you like black mold and vomit-- stay here...”

Days Inn Ridgefield
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ridgefield
“If you like black mold and vomit-- stay here...”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Horrible experience and VERY rude hotel manager! Do not stay here!!! If you have to stay here make certain that your room is higher up than the first floor. Vomit under bed--black mold growing on said vomit and on the walls. Auto-immune deficient people beware!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Niagara Falls, Canada
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I was VERY pleased to be checked into this spacious room. Clean, high speed internet, lots of amenities, friendly staff, AND it was VERY inexpensive.There was a nice diner down the road and everything else that one needed was within a 5 minute drive. I would gladly stay here again and recommend this Days Inn to anyone looking for lodging.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank adam b
Deltona
Reviewed 26 May 2013

Over the years that I have been using this facility, the conditions have gone steadily downhill. There always seems to be something broken, and the rooms are definitely on the shabby side. I have continued to stay there because of cost and convenience, but on my next trip to Ridgefield, I'm going to make another choice. I have certainly stayed at other Days Inns that have been managed much more successfully.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Christine G
Burlington, Vermont, United States
Reviewed 26 April 2013

I have never written a review for a hotel before but my experience with this Days Inn is so bad I'm compelled to write. I stayed here once before and room was cold and faded, breakfast was stale and inedible. But, because it's closest to my destination, I made a reservation for a second visit, then thought better of it (would rather pay more farther away for a decent room) and so called back up to cancel later that same day. When I asked for a cancellation number the clerk replied “No cancellation number - don’t worry, you won’t be charged.” However, I found a charge for it on my next Visa bill. I called the hotel and was told that they would look into it and get back to me. I received no reply so called again. This sequence was repeated approximately ten times over the next week and a half. I have received no response to all my inquiries. Complete disregard for customer courtesy, accountability, or honest business practices. I'm disputing this charge and recommend you don't stay here!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank maytag49

Travellers are raving about these Ridgefield hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgefield
Ethan Allen Hotel
#8 of 15 in Danbury
La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury
Hilton Garden Inn Danbury
Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Been to Days Inn Ridgefield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Ridgefield

Property: Days Inn Ridgefield
Address: 296 Ethan Allen Hwy, Ridgefield, CT 06877-6218
Region: United States > Connecticut > Ridgefield
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ridgefield
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Ridgefield 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Ridgefield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Ridgefield Hotel Ridgefield