“Reasonable price, quiet area with restaurant attached”

Days Inn Ridgefield
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ridgefield
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I was attending a workshop alone in this sparsely settled but beautiful area in Western Connecticut.
The hotel was on a main route but set way back on the property. There was a wonderful Indian Restaurant attached to the hotel that I learned was frequented not only by guest but locals as well. Being unfamiliar with the area that was a plus. My room was in the rear of the hotel and I actually had a nice mountain view. The room was clean, the bed quite comfortable and it was very quiet. A continental breakfast was offered in the tiny lobby where there were very few tables. Fortunately there were tables outdoors otherwise I wouldn't have had a seat. It's unfortunate that the breakfast wasn't set up in the restaurant . All in all it was an OK experience at a reasonable price.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of the hotel were very quiet and had parking.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Caroline885
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Ridgefield

Reviewed 1 August 2014

DO NOT EVER GO HERE!!! THIS INN WILL RIP YOU OFF. The worse experience we had ever encountered!!! I called in advanced to reserve a connecting two rooms suites, upon arrival the poorly manner Indian owner, gave us two totally different rooms then reserved because he has placed another occupant. After that, they jacked up the rooms' prices up to $30 per room, from quote. Afterward they have the nerves to asked that we speaks slowly within our rooms because the occupants in the room that was supposedly reserved for us are elders, we were robbed of our liberty from talking just because their walls are thin. This is a family operated inn, in which the are penny punchers and stalk your every moves. RUNNNN FROM THIS PLACE!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Destinyvan
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Yes, you read this right... We booked this hotel through Hotwire (never again) for an overnight stay on our way to Massachusetts.

My husband checked in and was told that we could only touch one of the beds in the room. As soon as I checked in I called to clarify, after all, we paid for the room, right? WRONG, according to the man at the desk we paid for a room with one bed, therefore, if we touched the other bed we would be charged 15 dollars extra. I complained that this was ludicrous and received THREATS that my credit card would be charged if we touched the other bed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Lottis1964
Reviewed 10 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
5  Thank JT09NewJersey
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We booked the Days Inn in Ridgefield, CT for a 2 night stay. We were very late getting in but the nice young man said it was fine. Room was clean and comfortable. I couldn't have asked for better service. I would recommend Days Inn in Ridgefield to others!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank RiannaPerry
Reviewed 3 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Joyce S
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Excellent hotel with the reasonable room rate, good service, rooms are cleaned.

I am feeling very comfortable and enjoying my stay here. linen is fresh and clean. bed is very comfortable, housekeeper are also doing a great job cleaning room on time. Very good complimentary breakfast, high speed WiFi in room & a good fitness center without any charge.

Also there is a very good Indian restaurant beside this hotel.

I am not feeling that I am away from my home country, I am being treated like a family member here. Staff is very friendly

Overall I would say that if i will have a chance in future and will come towards Connecticut, i would definitely stay in this hotel only.

Good job, good service.....keep up the providing good service.....thanks.

Saavi....

Room Tip: All rooms are good..
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank saavi k
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgefield
Stonehenge Inn
EVEN Hotel Norwalk
#1 of 12 in Norwalk
La Quinta Inn & Suites Danbury
Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Been to Days Inn Ridgefield? Share your experiences!