“Great burgers.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fifty Coins
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Great burgers, VERY KID friendly, just very good food. Service was great, they seemed to have a very nice bar also.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband had a great burger but I ordered a small size chicken nacho dish that was so bad I had to ask for the menu so I could order something else. I offered to pay for the nachos but our waitress was nice enough to take it off the tab. My next choice was the fish and chips, very greasy fish, chips were ok. The place seemed dirty, the tables were sticky, floors dirty, walls needed some painting and the staff was not very polished. Polite but rough around the edges. There are other places in Ridgefield that we love, but we thought we would try 50 Coins. We were there last year and it looked cute, sorry we didn't stick with our original plans to go to our favorite place up the street. We visit Ridgefield at least once a month and know we will not be back to this place again.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This is a place for young parents with children. Kid running around screening is the norm here. The bar scene is boring with overtones of delighted loud children. It is "the place" for families. No singles here. Stay away if you want taste.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Don't even step food in his place unless you have young children that need to run around. The food is very mediocre as is the service. Loud and screaming children

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Good Irish coffees, fine service, very comfortable, pleasant, great place to relax. Spend an afternoon there.