“Ribs and Burgers”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fifty Coins
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great family spot. Their ribs fall off the bone and they have good sides and ample portions. Everything is fresh and hot.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is the TGIF of Ridgefield, it has a little of everything so no one can complain and it's great for kids and families. Good food and service, but expect a crowd, it's a popular place

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The service is always great and friendly. The food is average. Very good choice for families with young children and sport fanatics who need to watch the latest game!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Great burgers, VERY KID friendly, just very good food. Service was great, they seemed to have a very nice bar also.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband had a great burger but I ordered a small size chicken nacho dish that was so bad I had to ask for the menu so I could order something else. I offered to pay for the nachos but our waitress was nice enough to take it off the tab. My next choice was the fish and chips, very greasy fish, chips were ok. The place seemed dirty, the tables were sticky, floors dirty, walls needed some painting and the staff was not very polished. Polite but rough around the edges. There are other places in Ridgefield that we love, but we thought we would try 50 Coins. We were there last year and it looked cute, sorry we didn't stick with our original plans to go to our favorite place up the street. We visit Ridgefield at least once a month and know we will not be back to this place again.