“Excellent Asian food - great prices”
Review of Mannen Restaurant

Mannen Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 109 Restaurants in Ridgefield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Mannen is definitely the best place to go for Asian food in Ridgefield. All of the food is prepared nicely and tastes delicious, and they never mess up an order. My family orders food from this place roughly two times a month, and it's never a regret. They deliver, and you can order to pick up - which is usually cheaper since you don't need to give a tip.
I definitely recommend this - especially for general tao's chicken and lo mein. A must-have!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Went as a party of 7 with a 5:30 reservation on New Year's Eve. Food was reasonably good, service was more rushed than usual, the stage show was tepid at best with minimal interaction between the chef and the diners beyond the customary throwing of food to be caught like a seal and the onion volcano. I suspect the prospect of a long and busy night impacted the experience on this visit, Mannen is usually much more enjoyable. We'll visit again and hope for the best.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

When it comes to sushi/sashimi, quality and freshness is key. This restaurant served both.
I do not claim to be an epicure but my lovely wife and I both love sushi/sashimi. This was really, really good. The texture and flavors were the best we have had in the Danbury/Ridgefield area. Toro in Newtown is a worthy competitor, but if I was the same distance from both, I'd head to Mannen. Prices are fair for the excellent quality.
My dear wife had the Sashimi Special Mannen. It is an amazing treat with lovely presentation and what we feel were generous portions of great quality sashimi. I prefer sushi and had the soft shell crab roll and a few random pieces. Delicious, every bite.
We will be back, for sure.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Great Sushi specials every night of the week. The Spicey Tuna Roll is beyond belief ! I had two of them. The Tempora entre is a good recomendation for a main . The only drawback with overall service is the inability to properly communicate your drink (vodka and soda) order with the waitress. However, the food and the quality of the fresh fish is outstanding. Try it !

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Mannen consistently serves the freshest sushi in the area... always busy, recently updated interior, and great service, you can't go wrong! The Chinese food, however, is lacking inspiration, and the hibatchi, though fun, also falls short- silverware, rather than chopsticks at the table sets the tone.