“French Charm”

Ranked #4 of 98 Restaurants in Ridgefield
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Katonah, NY
“French Charm”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I love luc's! I've been here in the winter and it's cosy and charming and I've been here in the summer when it's lovely outdoor dining is open. You can't go wrong.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Texconi

New Mexico
“A French bistro in CT”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

We recaptured a bit of France in this authentic bistro in lovely Ridgefield, the classic New England small town. Mussels, salad nicoise, good bread, and good wine. Reasonable prices. Pleasant service. We dined outside on a pleasant summer evening. We will go back. Thanks to Luc and everyone else at the restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I've been to Luc's a few times with my cousin. This time I went with a group of cousins. Luc's is consistently good, the atmosphere is always lively and the service always friendly. Service can be a bit slow sometimes but we don't mind because it's worth the wait. Luc's is a French bistro with outside seating in the warmer months.

I had steak tartare, something I haven't had in a long time and enjoyed it but would prefer to mix it myself so I get the balance as I like it. The pommes frites that came with it were excellent, thin and crisp. And their green salad is to die for. Mixed fresh leaves with a French dressing we think they should bottle and sell. I could eat their salads all day.

A few of my cousins had the sole with Grenobloise sauce, made with capers and white wine. Really delicious as the tartness of the sauce complements beautifully the richness of the sole. Another had the baked salmon with spinach and declared it delicious too.

Afterwards some of us shared a chocolate mousse, which was rich and dark and just perfect. Two of us ordered iced coffees and got huge glasses where the milk was all frothed up so it was almost like a dessert. It was a really pleasant end to the evening as the weather was hot and steamy.

Prices are excellent too. If you're in Ridgefield, it's a must but book in advance as it's very popular.

• Visited July 2012
Ridgefield
“Consistent & Fabulous”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

This has been our favorite restaurant in Ridgefield for years and it never disappoints. What used to be our lovely date night along, has now become our kids' favorite place as well. Can't go wrong with the roast chicken and mashed potatoes. All the specials are usually terrific. Eclectic crowd, eclectic staff, but truly reminds us of our travels to France, just closer to home.

• Visited June 2012
CT
“Tasty meals in a cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

We love Luc's for lunch or dinner. The fish dishes are wonderful. The Salade Nicoise is a great lunch. Save room for dessert!

Visited May 2012