“Great place to stop for a driving break after getting out of New York if you are heading North on Interstate 91”

Pomodoro Pizzeria & Trattoria
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in Riverside
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pomodoro Pizzeria & Trattoria boasts a creative, extensive menu of over 200 high quality items in classic & progressive Italian cuisine, not to mention authentic brick oven pizza.
Reviewed 18 October 2012

Nice unpretentious restaurant in Greenwich Connecticut.
Higher end prices, but worth it. The food is really excellent (Italian), pizza's awesome, and a great beer and wine selection. We didn't order any mixed drinks, but I will assume they are available.
The staff was very friendly and really wanted us to always have a good experience. You can eat at the lovely bar, or sit a a table. Will keep going back whenever we are in the area. One of the best restaurants I have been to in a long time. Can be casual, we had sandals sort sleeves, and shorts on. Some people were dress up a bit more.

1  Thank SeniorDaddy

Reviewed 26 September 2012

For a good quick italian bite, take out or delivery, this strip mall location is a good choice.
Eat their veal and peppers hero often.

1  Thank venamo
Reviewed 18 July 2012

My wife and I are always looking for something new and different, especially in restaurants. Yet, we keep going back to Pomodoro! The service is excellent, the daily specials are normally inviting, unusual and delicious, and the price is very reasonable. Especially if you are traveling I-95 and looking for a great place to stop, here it is right off Exit 5.

1  Thank J David N
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Great service and very high quality food. This restaurant is between a bake shop and a Starbucks, it can be easily missed. The seating is comfortable and the pizza is excellent.

1  Thank CraftsmanTraveler
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I think that I paid around $50 for a large pizza (with caramelized onions) and a Penne a la Vodka (without pancetta) as a take out dinner one evening. The food was good, but the portions weren't giant, and therefore the prices were really excessive, and hence I have voluntarily stopped going there.