“Yummy!”

Add it.
Ellsworth Hill Orchard & Berry Farm
Ranked #3 of 5 things to do in Sharon
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Fresh raspberries were delicious and picking was fun! The young lady that worked there was very helpful as she even came outside to give me a quick lesson on correct picking!

Reviewed 17 June 2012

I bring my family here every fall to get our apples and pumpkins. The cider press if a thing of beauty! The value is fair, and the experience is wonderful. I'm so grateful I have the opportunity to include this place in my family's annual traditions!

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Great strawberry and apple picking!!! and Pumpkins in the fall. Very convenient.

Reviewed 8 October 2011

This place epitomizes the image of Connecticut as an inhospitable, hostile, and all-around place to avoid. As you drive into the parking lot, you are greeted by a "gentleman" that basically questions you as to what you are doing there. Is this not a farm that is open to the public? The retail store is overpriced and lacks variety as much as the staff lacks personality. The attractions listed on the website are obviously embellished by an extremely imaginative and creative web designer. You are better served by visiting your local Stop and Shop or just simply avoiding this horrible establishment.

3  Thank stevetrav11
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I have been a customer of Ellsworth Farm for years. It is a wonderful place to take family or friends visiting in the area - beautiful scenery, peaceful and excellent fruit. My husband and I like to pick the fruit ourselves. However, there has been a problem with their version of how many quarts we should pay for and how many quarts we actually had when we returned home. This has happened in the past with certain people at the checkout; I had e-mailed them complaining but received no response. Later visits seemed to be alright, but today we were charged for five quarts of blueberries and, upon measuring at home, had only four (and these were not topped off; they were quite level on top). If you plan to pick your own of anything, my suggestion would be to ask the checkout person to actually show you the quart measurement and make sure it is full. We made the mistake of trusting (she did it all with her back to us, very quickly) and were overcharged.

3  Thank Italia222