“Our stay at Sharon Country Inn”
Review of Sharon Country Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sharon
Sharon Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sharon
Somers, New York
“Our stay at Sharon Country Inn”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

My wife and I, together with our son, grandson and small Boston Terrier, stayed at this delightful inn for 4 nights, during the recent Sandy-inspired power failure. We cannot say enough about it: spic & span throughout, modern, comfortable, every conveniece, all coupled with a pretty setting, a cheerful and friendly owner & staff, it turned what could have been a disastrous time into what seemed almost like a mini-vacation. We would give it our unqualified recommendation.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Robert C

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Salisbury,CT
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Living locally it would have been night number 2 of having no power during Storm Sandy so I decided to stay at the beautifully renovated Inn.Eddie could not have been more gratuitous and welcoming.The room was pristine with high end touches throughout.Ironically the power came back on in Salisbury but I chose to stay irreguardless,as I felt I was in my new "home" away from home!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Freshly renovated Inn in a gorgeous countryside with a dedicated and kind local owner. I watched "Eddie" work from sunrise to sunset making sure the Inn was pristine, while giving each guest personal attention. Traveling alone, it was such a comfort to know that whatever I needed, Eddie made sure I had. And when I left my wallet on the bed when I left for the day, the housekeeper notified Eddie who let me know! And upon checking out, I left my diamond stud earrings on the nightstand - and again the housekeeper returned them to the owner, Eddie, who kindly called me and promptly mailed them back to me! Having a son in school there I will be making frequent trips, and this will be my place of choice each time! Thank you Eddie and your wonderful staff for making my stay such a pleasure and taking such good care of me.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank JulieQAttorney
London
Reviewed 21 October 2012

General:
good location; free parking
Rooms:
Good sized rooms incl. free WiFi, TV etc.
Bathrooms:
ok size bathroom
Service:
friendly staff
Breakfast:
apparently breakfast was/is included as this is a B&B, however there weren't even any tables (i.e. you picked up your muffin or cereal and had to eat in the room, car or in front of your room on the terrace)

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank aloha75
Bellingham, Massachusetts
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I recently got married in Lakeville, CT and blocked off all of the rooms in the Sharon Country Inn for our wedding guests. The owner and all the people in the office were very helpful and friendly leading up to the wedding, and all of our guests loved the hotel. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable and modern. They're also clean and in very good condition. The beds were comfortable, the sheets, blankets and towels were soft and fluffy, and I thoroughly enjoyed staying there. The Keurig was a nice touch and there was good coffee to go along with it.

The owner was very attentive to the guests, and was very gracious to my husband and I. The lobby had a spread of fresh fruits, bagels, juices, and more at all hours of the day. The grounds are beautiful and we took full advantage of them for hanging out, taking short walks and taking wedding pictures.

We had a wonderful experience working with the staff at the Sharon Country Inn and we and all of our wedding guests thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. We will definitely recommend this inn and will stay there again.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Emily F
Boxford, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2012

The recently renovated Sharon Country Inn is a great option. The rooms are modern, clean and appointed with high quality amenities. For example, the Keurig coffee machines in each room are a nice touch. Eddie (the owner) and his staff are very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Poughkeepsie, New York
Reviewed 12 October 2012

My wife and I stayed here and were very happy with the room and the staff. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. We felt like we were staying at a friend's house! The sheets were nice and soft, not like most you find at inns or hotels. The manager made sure we were satisfied and had no complaints. Overall, a great place to stay and we will definitely be staying here next time.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank HashBr0wn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharon
White Hart Inn
The Cornwall Inn
The Cornwall Inn
#1 of 1 in Cornwall
Hilltop House  Bed & Breakfast

Been to Sharon Country Inn? Share your experiences!