“Nice Modern Rooms and Great Service”
Review of Sharon Country Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sharon
Sharon Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sharon
Waxhaw, North Carolina
“Nice Modern Rooms and Great Service”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stayed here with my wife and son for 1 night recently and would recommend the Hotel. Our Double Queen was very modern, spacious and clean. Shame they don't offer a 1 Bed option though, only joined rooms which worked out too expensive. Continental breakfast was provided, but was limited (Cereals, bagels, Muffins, coffee, juice etc.) however was good enough for 1 night. There is also a Petrol Station within a few minutes walk which has extensive food options. Parking is right outside your room and is only 20 minutes drive from Mohawk Mountain Skiing - which was our interest. My only complaints were the slightly noisy neighboring room (not the hotels fault though) and at $202 the price of the room for 1 night was a bit steep, but very nice location. Will definitely return. One of the better options if your using Mohawk in my view.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
SharonCountryInn, Manager at Sharon Country Inn, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Hello Christopher,
We are glad that you enjoyed your bed and we hope you had a great time at Mohawk! We aren't sure what you mean about the one bed option. We have single queen, single king, and double queen rooms. We also have cots available. We do have two sets of adjoining rooms which each have two queen sized beds in one room and a king in the other. We are very sorry that you're neighbors were noisy! We certainly could have given them a call and asked them to quiet down a bit. We look forward to seeing you the next time you come skiing!
Sarah

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Nassau, New Providence Island
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The rooms are spacious, clean, modern and very comfortable.Great water pressure, fabulous linens. Wonderful service in the office; they are very accommodating with any special requests you may have.

A family run business done with pride. We look forward to the next trip soon.

• Stayed February 2014
We are so glad that you found our rooms and our staff pleasing. We do take pride in our family run business, and we are so glad that you could tell. We look forward to seeing you again!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I loved this place. The rooms are clean, the beds comfortable
and the staff amazing. Very quiet and relaxing. This was the best
family owned hotel I have ever stayed in. Thank you for a nice
quiet place to work from.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
SharonCountryInn, Manager at Sharon Country Inn, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
Carolyn,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us. It is greatly appreciated. We are pleased that the room was to your liking and that it was quiet enough for you to get some work done. Please come see us again if you are in the area and need a quiet place to work!
Westfield, Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The room is nicely appointed, tastefully decorated, very comfortable and quiet - I could not hear any evidence of my neighbors. The most pleasant part of my stay. however, was the interaction with the staff. Sarah was welcoming, both in person and on the phone. There was a possibility that my check-in time was going to be unusual - it did not turn out to be so - but she graciously accommodated my late check-in request. Was in the area for the Ski Jump weekend in Salisbury, CT, and the Inn is a very easy 15 minute drive from there. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gail V
Thank you, Gail, for writing a review for us! We are delighted that you found your stay comfortable and quiet. We are also happy to hear that the staff was accommodating. We hope that you enjoyed your time at the jumps as well. We look forward to seeing you again!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Not only was the Inn in gorgeous shape--newly re-done rooms, beautiful baths and beds, warm and inviting--the staff was wonderful! They were knowledgeable and friendly, without being overly involved (hey, I'm a New Yorker and used to some space and distance from my fellow travelers).

They even found the glove my sis-in-law had dropped in the dark and put it with my account so that I got it when I checked out! I'm already planning a few mid-week ski trips in the area, just so i have an excuse to stay again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
SharonCountryInn, Manager at Sharon Country Inn, responded to this review, 2 February 2014
Thanks for your review, Patricia! It is comforting to know that you found your stay enjoyable and our staff helpful. We look forward to seeing you again when you come to ski!
Amherst, Massachusetts
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The Inn is in a convenient, idyllic location for those looking for a quiet, country lodging experience. All amenities (gas, food, grocery, banking) are within walking distance, recreation just a short drive. The inn is far back enough from the main road that the area remains completely silent. The open layout is ideal for privacy, if that is what travelers are looking for. I was barely aware of fellow lodgers one night until I stepped out and saw half the parking spaces full. The rooms are comparable to any upscale hotel, offering atmosphere (decorative photos that give a great feeling for the area) and comfort without excess. I would recommend this to people looking for basic quality accommodations .

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
SharonCountryInn, Manager at Sharon Country Inn, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Thanks, Thomas, for staying with us and for the nice review! We are very glad that you found your stay comfortable. We hope that you will stay with us again when you are in the area!
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Eddie and his family have done a lovely job with this property, and should I need to return to this area, I will most definitely stay here again. It's not fancy, but for a motorlodge, it's clean, comfortable, attractive, and inviting. My only criticism is the shortage of outlets, but, really, who cares?!

Stayed January 2014
SharonCountryInn, Manager at Sharon Country Inn, responded to this review, 12 January 2014
Becky,

Thank you for staying with us, and for the review as well! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry that you didn't have enough outlets. That is certainly a problem that we have not encountered as of yet, and we are sorry for your inconvenience. We look forward to seeing you again!
Sarah
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharon
White Hart Inn
Hilltop House  Bed & Breakfast
The Cornwall Inn
The Cornwall Inn
#1 of 1 in Cornwall

Been to Sharon Country Inn? Share your experiences!