“Great service....”

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Shelton
Waterbury, Connecticut
“Great service....”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Excellent service! The GM remembered me from my last stay almost a year ago. That's a great customer connection. Thank you!!! The room was very welcoming and warm. Made my stay enjoyable and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
William - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable and comfortable stay. I am so glad that this one was just as good, if not better, than your first! We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Excellent.
Thank you. Especially to Julpha.
Excellent hotel. Upon arrival, Julpha on reception had arranged our roomkey. Grab and go breakfast on this hotel. If you want a hotel that is close to everything on this area, this is it. Walmart <6mi and Costco, 6mi...

1 Thank RoderickLeg
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Roderick - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that you found your stay with us to be excellent and the location to fit your needs. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Excellent hospitality, especially Julpha. Very approachable and sweet. Everything were well explained. What you ask is what you get. You can always count on her. The room is very clean and well organized. Awesome place!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. As a Manager, nothing excites me more than when one of our team members impacts a guest's stay as much as Julpha did for you. I am very pleased that she was able to make your experience with us so great.

india
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Excellent place to stay.I have stayed here for long period of time and I can tell you this is the best place to stay in shelton area. I feel very much at home here. Julpha and Katrina have always been great help. I have nothing but praise for them as well as others. The rooms are clean, the bed is super comfy, nice kitchenette.
All in All great value for your money.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our hotel and staff. I am glad to read that you felt that our hotel was clean, comfortable, and a great value for you. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the team, especially Julpha and Katrina.

Shelton
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Thank you for making me feel at home with friendly staff especially Julpa, they have done a great job and made me feel really welcomed! The room was very nice and clean. The bed was nice and comfy. My experience was terrific and recommend anyone needing a place to stay here.

• Stayed November 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of your room. It is always our goal to make our guests feel welcome and satisfied with our service and our product, so I am glad we achieved that during your stay.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us, and for recommending us to everyone who needs accommodation. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My husband and I recently stayed here while visiting family in the area. We booked in advance online and used a cashback website which gave us an even greater discount!

We were not disappointed. I have stayed at a variety of hotels and at Extended Stay, Shelton, you get good value for your money. My last visit in 2009 I remember the rooms and bathrooms being dated. This time they have completely updated everything so it was quite nice-felt more like 4*. The kitchen was great with fridge and microwave, cutlery etc.

Only complaint is the noise the fridge makes in the room-can be annoying perhaps if you have children in the place trying to sleep.

They provided everything in terms of washing up liquid and toiletries. Was nice to have a good hot shower. We also used the free wifi provided and did not have much problems with this-we even skyped people using it!

The hotel is not far from stop and shop-about a 7min walk. Plus if youre too lazy to cook you can order out and they provide an in room menu filled with local takeaway/delivery suppliers who deliver to your door!

Service was great at checkin desk, no complaints and they can hold luggage for you if you are leaving later.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank S M
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the updates that were done at the hotel, including the new "Stay Your Way Rewards" that we offer to our loyal customers. It is good to know that you enjoyed the amenities that we offer such as the full-equipped kitchen and the free wifi. I would like to apologize for the noisy fridge - we will have our Maintenance Engineer check it.

Victoria
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Excellent hotel, recently refurbished where everything is clean and well kept. Room is good, very comfortable bed and kitchenette and equipment is fine for shorter stays. The hotel receptionists on two book ins over a 7 day period of travelling through Connecticut were superb. friendly, helpful and interested in our travels. A hotel well worth staying at and excellent value.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Jon - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you found our rooms to be very accommodating and that our staff was very friendly. Thank you again for posting your review. We hope to see you again if your travels bring you our way.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shelton
HYATT house Shelton
Courtyard Shelton
Courtyard Shelton
#4 of 6 in Shelton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Stratford

Been to Extended Stay America - Shelton - Fairfield County? Share your experiences!