“Good Food at Decent Price”
Review of Riverdale Diner

Riverdale Diner
Ranked #6 of 142 Restaurants in Shelton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: An American Diner with traditional values - family owned and operated. Open 24/7 365 days a year. Homemade comfort food - broad menu featuring Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Children's Menu. Full Service Bar.
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Having breakfast, lunch, or dinner with a larger group? Call ahead and ask for the area off to the side. You'll feel like you're in an almost private dining room! The food never disappoints...omelets, sandwiches, salads, fries, amazing desserts, and almost anything else you can think of is on the menu. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

After flying into town, was looking for some comfort food that I could eat fast so as to get back to my hotel quickly. The Riverdale Diner accommodated. Every town has a classic Greek joint and this may be it but it's classier and brighter than most Greek restaurants where I am from. Going the extra mile, I was almost out of juice for my phone and the staff found me an outlet. I had breakfast for dinner and the Mediterranean omelette hit the spot. Sausage was delicious too. Glad I drove a bit farther to experience the Riverdale Diner. Good food, friendly service and nice, clean atmosphere. What's not to like?

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I found a black hair in my home fries. I was told that "I should have said something earlier" after the waitress finally showed up to collect the plates. Maybe if she had bothered to check on us, I would have. Even after informing the waitress, nothing was done about it. No offer to replace the food, or to take it off the check. Absolutely unacceptable, and I won't be back.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent food with many choices. Had three different dishes; mac and cheese, liver & bacon and a patty melt. All were delicious. Place is cheery and clean and staff are helpful and friendly. We are visiting the area but will certainly return.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We went there the other night as we were driving by and bot my wife and I were hungry. We were seating quickly . I ordered the special Fried Fish and my wife had a wrap! The food came Fairley quick and was ok!