“Average at best”

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average at best”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This place is your typical Hibachi restaurant. Food is decent/average. Waitress checked up on other customers during the meal but not us........ no follow-up. I did NOT give a generous TIP and they had their SWAT team, TSA, & Homeland Security interrogating me. That was new. Did not realize it's punishable by law not to give 15% TIP or higher.

• Visited November 2013

Shelton, Connecticut
“Always a good meal every time so far, recommended...”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We've gotten both take-out and dine-in food from them and it's always been reliable and tasty. It's really nice to have such a nice place like this right in town. They get really busy on Friday & Saturday nights so I would think reservations would be a must if you want prime-time seating. We've always had an overall good experience with them and I can definitely recommend them.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank StingrayJG
CT
“Not as good as Shelton”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This recently opened up in Stratford and although food was good it was not as good as the food in the Shelton Asian Bistro and I was very very disappointed in the atmosphere. Who decorated this restaurant, it confuses me. Not sure what it is trying to be and is not at all warm. It is ok and worth a try but will travel to Shelton from now on.

Visited September 2013
Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
“Fun Hibachi restaurant!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

I've been to a couple Hibachi restaurants before. The entertainment portion of this one is similar to one's I've gone to in the past. We had a large party including 3 young children. The kids all loved the hibachi and were entertained by huge flames, knife work, and "volcanos." The food is excellent at the hibachi. I ordered the chicken entree, which came with soup, salad, fried rice, and noodles. Everything was delicious. I was realy happy that my 4-year old also seemed to like the food. The waitstaff wasn't overly friendy, but it was fine. I'd definitely go back. I would recommend this for large groups. The entrees are not cheap, but I figure that you're also paying for the entertainment.

• Visited August 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Good grub”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

good food, basic service, slightly cramped booth. Still pretty good value overall. Good selection of food on the menu's though.

• Visited July 2013