“Excellent food and service”
Review of Wellington's

Wellington's
Ranked #3 of 136 Restaurants in Shelton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Was off the main road in the middle of a parking lot. Excellent fresh fish and wonderful service. All the employees were fun to talk to. I had the baked cod with crusted crab.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

After passing this restaurant on numerous occasions and after peeking in the door, I finally decided to "get something to eat!" No reason for waiting so long before coming here, but I certainly am glad I finally did! To sum it up, it really was "N-I-C-E!! The atmosphere, the staff, the parking, the location and of course the food was quite enjoyable. I certainly do plan to go again. I appreciate that their menu for seafood changes, so it's nice to know something special is going to be presented instead of the same old seaffod staples.

1  Thank Jeanette524
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We have been to this restaurant many times, with friends and with family. I really want to like this place.. really do. The service is excellent. We never feel rushed and the wait staff is knowledgeable.

However, when it come to the quality of food, there seems to be something lacking. I have never had a good experience with the food here, only average. The food always seems a bit tasteless and bland.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

The vegetable tower was excellent. The menu had good variety & everything sounded & looked terrific. Lot's of fish specials. The place was small. We visited on a weeknight & it was packed. Cute little bar area & friendly service.

1  Thank merrymom1013
Reviewed 7 May 2013

My in-laws turned me on to this place and it is fantastic! Everything I have ordered is tasty and reasonably priced but the duck is absolutely the best. Wait staff is friendly and not al all overbearing. Go and order the duck and you'll never eat duck anywhere else.

2  Thank Mrs_Shorts