“Love this Starbucks ! Great Staff !”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Shelton
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I go to this Starbucks when I am in Shelton. They have a great staff and a very comfortable store. Can work in there for hours. Very Clean !

Reviewed 7 May 2016

Not too fond of Starbucks seating poor coffee good but only for a drink when out and about not somewhere I would go regularly

Reviewed 26 November 2015

I love that I can stop here after shopping or even after a meal at the Outback or Chili's. I can have a delicious, fresh Starbucks for my ride home! Baristas are cheerful and there is ample parking! PS- I can also stop there BEFORE going Department shopping or grocery shopping! win/win!!

Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

Frappuccino was horrible and got stuck in a very long line. As usual the baked goods display was just about bare and not much of a selection. The entire staff needs an attitude adjustment. Rude and hurried us to finish our selections despite that there was two of us ordering. After we said something we were given a total even after I had said we were still not done. It wasn't even a big order two frappuccinos and 2 cookies. I just got my gold card and will continue to be a Starbucks customer. However THIS location will be avoided.

1  Thank rockdef d
Reviewed 28 March 2015

Hope you have lots of time on your hands if you are stopping here. Staff lackadaisical. Felt like I had walked into another planet. Starbucks quality of drinks still good.

2  Thank ODeu