“Excellent new place in town!”
Review of Red Lotus

Red Lotus
Ranked #1 of 135 Restaurants in Shelton
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Boutique Asian cuisine with very selective dishes from around the world. Full line of Certified Organic Spirits, Wines, and Sakes. Gluten Free and Organic Food Specials.
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Food was great, atmosphere lovely, wait staff very outgoing and friendly... great, varied menu. will be many trips to Red Lotus - give it a try!

1  Thank xcskimom

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed the Red Lotus. The sushi and sashimi was amazing. The owner was super nice as well as the staff. I hope the owner has much success with this venture.

1  Thank sunandfun420
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Surprisingly good food, nice atmosphere, cool booths. Staff excellent. Very kid-friendly. Food was very,very fresh. Will def return.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have been here twice and both times I really enjoyed not only the food but the service. This place has a great atmosphere and you are well taken care of. So far I have tried the Red Lotus Rolls which where out of this world and the American Valley Rolls which were also delish. The shrimp mango salad and the tuna salads are great as well. I am very particular with my drinks and their Ginger Mojito is one of the best Mojitos I have ever tasted. Everything is so fresh and the owners are so nice. This is most definitely worth trying if you haven't already. I am addicted and will be a regular here. Absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

By far one of the best evenings I have had in Shelton, thanks to the Owner and the food. I would recommend this to any Sushi lover I come across in the Shelton area!