Courtyard Shelton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Residence Inn Milford(Milford)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwedding room blockmarriott propertymodern lobbywedding partiesbar staff arebasketball tournamentthought mayberoom was cleanfull barbreakfast foodopen hoursthe hotel staff was friendlyking roomlots of restaurantssales managerthe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I am a business traveler who has made the Marriott Courtyard in Shelton my home-away-from home just about every week. Why? Simply stated...the staff! This is a group of warm, friendly, professional and caring people. They ensure my personal satisfaction is exceeded whether it's my room, the food, a drink at the bar, a ride to work on the shuttle and even the occasional special request. This team knows how to treat their guests!

Recently rennovated, you can trust that you will be in an environment of cleanliness and comfort. I also feel quite safe as their front desk and bar staff are vigilent about who is coming and going to and from lobby area.

Thank you to the wonderful employees at the Marriott Courtyard in Shelton who never skip a beat! I can't help but give a special thanks to Heather (front desk) and John (bartender) who always make sure I am greeted with a smile and treated as if I was a member of their family.

1  Thank Ann G
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Courtyard Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton. Your kind words regarding our staff will certainly be shared with them. Your business is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your next trip our way.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I was warm welcomed at this hotel and it was wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and quick to assist with requests. The hotel was originally recommended to me by a family member and I would absolutely encourage other family, friends and strangers alike to stay here if visiting Shelton, CT in the future.

Room Tip: Suites are amazing
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AJ D

We are glad to read you think you had a warm welcome and a wonderful experience while here with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton. Thank you for your review and for your kind words. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I booked 2 rooms just before Christmas for myself and friends from Colombia. The staff was warm and welcoming and the rooms were very comfortable, clean, and quiet. The hotel is close to the highway but views from the windows include lots of trees, making a beautiful scene with the early snowfall. I've stayed here before and always enjoy it. Can't say enough about the wonderful staff, especially those at the reception desk. They smile and say welcome when you're barely in the door. They really make you feel at home.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laura H
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Courtyard Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

 We always enjoy hearing from our return guests! We here at the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton pride ourselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear we exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel back to back weeks and had a wonderful experience both times. The staff was very friendly and quick to assist with requests. I particularly enjoyed using the gym at the Courtyard Marriott in Shelton during my stay as the room was always clean and the equipment was new and fully functioning. The hotel was originally recommended to me by a family member and I would absolutely encourage other family, friends and strangers alike to stay here if visiting Shelton, CT in the future.

Room Tip: Really can't go wrong. I stayed in a double bed in the front of the building and king suite in the back and found both to be quiet and cozy.
1  Thank CharlesMcDermott
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Courtyard Shelton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

We are glad to read your two week stay here at the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton was a wonderful experience and how much you praised our staff. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I have been traveling to the area for the past 2 years and by far the staff is exceptional with its service and trying to accomdate my requests. If you are in the area I would highly recommendly staying. Also has a full service bar, which some other hotels in the area do not.

1  Thank David M

We are happy to read you are one of our return guests here at the Courtyard by Marriott Shelton and are happy you enjoyed our lounge area. Thank you for all your kind words about our hotel and staff. Hopefully we will see you again soon!