“My go-to for quick bite or nice dinner in Simsbury”

Meadow Asian Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Meadow Asian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 54 Restaurants in Simsbury
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Simsbury, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My go-to for quick bite or nice dinner in Simsbury”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

My family won't let me order take out from any other Chinese restaurant since Meadow came along. There's no comparison to the quality of typical dishes like General Tso or LoMein that you get here, which the kids like. The Kobe roll is my favorite and recently tried a Toro special that had a great spicy miso dressing, had to order another. Always my go to place and everyone I tell to go says the same thing: Staff is great and inviting, they have a wide selection of drinks and I can't wait until the patio opens!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank LobsterClaw2014

Bloomfield, CT
“Pushing the Kobi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My first visit to Meadow in search for great sushi. Nice place. Waiter was pushy. We ordered sushi. He pushed us to try the Kobi beef and a couple other things to the point of being bothersome. We declined. Our two Chinese bottle beers were drinkable but flat. I did not check the expiration dates. We ordered a Sapporo and the waiter brought us the large can rather than the small one. He had it opened before I could protest. The Sushi arrived- nicely presented. The tuna tasted good/ The salmon was o.k. but sub par. Overall it was o.k.,

Visited April 2014
1 Thank FrJohnBloomfield_CT
West Simsbury, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Start to finish, fabulous dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I've been going to Meadow Asian for several years now and have always had a solid experience. This particular visit, I had a friend come from out of town and we had a special, Potato wrapped Shrimp appetizer and the Boat for Two sushi entree. The fish is so fresh and presented elegantly, it's just the perfect thing to devour. It was hard to finish towards the end I have to say (that's a good thing) after a few Sapporo's and soup in the mix. Could be enough for 3 or 4, generous portion for the price of quality fish. Sad to say other restaurants in the area that I've partaked in their sushi is all pretty much too fishy, has a bad texture, and is covered in lemon wedges. Meadow Asian is my family's go to for birthday requests and even take out. Definitely take my advice and visit. Friendly staff and good atmosphere too! Don't miss it!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Uconnfan1
Naples, Florida
“Great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

We normally come with mother-in-law and have a great meal but do not sample the sushi. Our favorites are spicy beef with string beans,thai basil anything, lo meins and basil treasure. This night with another couple we shared the special sushis and lamb chops. Excellent

Weatogue, Connecticut
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Meadow is our go to Asian cuisine restaurant. Tonight we had the Tom yum soup and lettuce wraps and they were great. When I go for a sit down dinner I get the sea bass, which is spectacular. Sam is always very friendly, and the restaurant is clean and classy. Definitely a date night place.

1 Thank devilheels