“Good lunch specials, but not when you are rushing”

Sakimura Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 52 Restaurants in Simsbury
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Had lunch at around 1:15 past the weekday work rush. Few people were dining and service was at the same speed. Good thing I had no meetings immediately after

We each had our box lunches (chicken for my friend and I had salmon). Dumplings, California sushi, soup and the meat. Good flavor. This place didn't include tea in the price.

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We all enjoyed dinner. Usual variety of dishes were ordered. It was all good, but nothing sensational. Not sure if there is another Japanese restaurant in the area, but worth trying another one. Sorry, but that's the best I can say.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We went for lunch/dinner on the weekend and it wasn't packed at all, which was nice.
Very fresh sushi and sashimi. The waitress was very nice too.
We will be back because they have ramen and I don't think anywhere else in town has it. Looking forward to it.
Oh, and it's not overly priced for what you get. Worth it!

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

On my way to visit my mother, I stopped off to get some rolls for take out lunch. I don't care for the nursing home cafe food. I ordered the caterpillar roll and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll bro ably stop back next time in town for a sit down meal.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

While the food is fine, the service it awful. Long waits caused by not enough wait staff. Better for pick up.

They do participate in Upromise, which is a plus.