Simsbury Therapeutic Massage & Wellness
Review Highlights
Great Maassage

I loved the entire experience. It was very calming. I was visiting the area and wanted a massage... read more

Reviewed 13 September 2017
viennaprelude
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Massage

Reviewed 12 July 2017
Asilb66
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I loved the entire experience. It was very calming.

I was visiting the area and wanted a massage. I called to make an appointment but it seems that the masseur also does the reservations - so I left a message. They called me back but by then I found out that I was able to book online.

Sam was very professional and I left there very relaxed.

The only suggestion that I have is to provide hot towels after the massage to remove some of the excess oil. My feet were sliding in my shoes :)

If I am ever back in the area I would for sure book another appointment.

1  Thank viennaprelude
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I've received massage from Rachel here and have been very please. She listens to what I want worked on and is fantastic

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This place is fantastic. The atmosphere is very relaxing and the location is very convenient. They offer a decent selection of different massage options and times and you can book online. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for a great massage...

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I each had individual Massages with Rachel. She was very professional. The massage relaxed me so much that I caught myself snoring (very briefly) twice! Thanks for the perfect start to our vacation.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

My husband and I had massages there while on a family visit. It's a professional, clean and friendly place. Massage therapist was exceptional - skilled, knowledgeable, and attentive to what I said.
They do other interesting activities - Socrates Cafe, evening coloring and meditation. So, it's more than massage.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Massage varies from therapist to therapist. This clinic has some of the most experienced hands in our profession. I have taught continuing education at the clinic twice and have been wowed by their hands-on skills and their eagerness to learn. They each have different strengths and skills which makes it a perfect place to book a massage.