“Great Maassage”

Ranked #7 of 10 things to do in Simsbury
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I loved the entire experience. It was very calming.

I was visiting the area and wanted a massage. I called to make an appointment but it seems that the masseur also does the reservations - so I left a message. They called me back but by then I found out that I was able to book online.

Sam was very professional and I left there very relaxed.

The only suggestion that I have is to provide hot towels after the massage to remove some of the excess oil. My feet were sliding in my shoes :)

If I am ever back in the area I would for sure book another appointment.

1  Thank viennaprelude

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I've received massage from Rachel here and have been very please. She listens to what I want worked on and is fantastic

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

This place is fantastic. The atmosphere is very relaxing and the location is very convenient. They offer a decent selection of different massage options and times and you can book online. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for a great massage...

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I each had individual Massages with Rachel. She was very professional. The massage relaxed me so much that I caught myself snoring (very briefly) twice! Thanks for the perfect start to our vacation.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2016

My husband and I had massages there while on a family visit. It's a professional, clean and friendly place. Massage therapist was exceptional - skilled, knowledgeable, and attentive to what I said.
They do other interesting activities - Socrates Cafe, evening coloring and meditation. So, it's more than massage.