“First time here”

Teddy's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 54 Restaurants in South Windsor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 May 2012

After being at the mall for hours my wife and I alway's drive by this restaurant going home and today we figured we would give it a try first impressions the place was small but very nice it looked like it was recently remodeled we ordered buffalo wings they were really good and a small special pizza and antipasta we both thought the pizza was excellant and the salad was good the service we had was also very good I would definatly come back here I would like to try the other item's on the menu.

Reviewed 11 April 2012

Good food, good value, full bar and we love the wings!

Reviewed 19 January 2012

I have been a steady dinner of their food over the years.
Never had a bad one!!!

Reviewed 21 December 2011

The pizza here is good but there are at least three places in town that are better. In my experience it was a bit greasy and not a particularly large pizza for your money. I do know some people that won't go anywhere else but here so it might just be a matter of taste. It's not a bad pizza place by any means but I just feel there are better in town. By all means, give this place a try and you probably won't be disappointed but if you try a few other places in the area you'll likely find something you like more.

Reviewed 12 July 2010

Teddys is a great place to take the family for pizza, subs and pasta. They have been pushing out good food for as long as I can remember. Good quality Italian, always friendly service.