“Above average”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I travel a lot to this area and find that if you can get good food or good service, you have scored a win. This place is not #1 in either, but they have a good variety of offerings for a one page menu and most of it is pretty good. Servers were friendly and checked up regularly to see if everything was alright. First server (Ali) was better than most at casual dining establishments in the region and on my second visit, Heather never let my drink (coke) run dry (something that happens all to often, really brings down my opinion of service and is easy enough to prevent).
TV at the table is nice for the southerner wanting to watch NASCAR up north or to distract the kids.
You probably will not have an unforgettable experience at this restaurant, but if you are looking for a clean casual restaurant, the service and food will not disappoint.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

I had the pulled pork and fries to go.
Not bad at all. In fact, it was tasty and they delivered to my location. Friendly staff and exceptional service

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We visited this place because our party had a 2 year old with us. This seems to be the place to go for families. It was a cold day on the cliffs of Ragged Mountain. I forgot my lunch and had been snacking on granola bars all day – so I was especially looking forward to some good, warm food.

I was a little disappointed. It's not that veg-friendly. Only a portobello burger, and some apps to choose from. The nachos were underdressed and not very tasty. Onion rings were meh. Same as the portobello burger. My friend didn't even finish hers.

The service seemed really slow.

I can see why this is a good place for people with little kids. The atmosphere is bustling and there are TVS and remotes at every table, which is great for people who want to watch a particular game, put on cartoons, etc. There's even a TV in the bathroom. I probably wouldn't choose this place again for a group of adults.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

With a TV in every booth to distract the kids, a great menu of pub food and a great drink list, this place is solid.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

This place was good when it first opened, it's since then went down hill. I've given this place so many chances, and each time it gets worse. It started in January, we had a big graduation party for a friend in the back room, it ended with our terrible waitress (who was probably banging shots in the bar side when she wasnt serving us) shoving the cake in one of the guys face. Could not believe she actually did that and wish I had caught her name. Besides that, I've returned multiple times because food is pretty good.. Every time service is so bad. Seems like there's newer management and they choose to understaff. One day in July we went to td's so we could sit outside for lunch, and we were given menus and waters and then our waiter never came out to get our food order... We sat there for nearly a half hour, being optimistic thinking maybe our waiter was setting up the restaurant inside for the day... He never returned. We got in our car and left. In August we returned, to celebrate my birthday, it was a Tuesday night, kind of busy, our waitress wasn't too attentive, we had to stop her o refill our drinks. Ordered calamari which came out cold, she asked f we wanted the kitchen to reheat it, we said no and that we would like a new order. We then see a woman in back who looked like a manager pick up a piece of calamari and eat it... You know, just to make sure we weren't saying it was cold.. Gross. Our waitress brought a fresh order out which was hot this time, that was good. Manager should seriously consider hiring we bartenders and servers. This place has gone down hill and we will not be back.