“Very bad” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Brookfield, Connecticut
“Very bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2011

The mediocre food is the best this place has to offer...The staff was extremely rude and tried to charge me for 3.50 for water and refused to give me tap water. When I tried to explain to the bartender I was the designated driver and had been buying my friends drinks all night he told me I was wasting his time...I will never go back to this place again, the music at the bar was obnoxiously loud and this is coming from someone who is in their 20's...Only come here if you're looking for a place to ruin your night.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Barrhopper

“Terrible food cranky staff and owners...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2010

Terrible food cranky staff and owners!! Food is very dry and crapy I don't digest going!!!!! Rather go to the asado reaturant!!!!! DON'T GO!!!!!

3 Thank Asadolover123
Hartford, Connecticut
“Fantastic Idea for a European-style Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2009

With a totally open front, you can choose between outdoor seating or inside seating at tables or the bar and still be "outdoors".

The bar service was excellent. We opted to try one of their pizza selections and we weren't disappointed at all. The thin crust was reminiscent of Naples. This is rapidly becoming the hot spot in Southington.

• 4 of 5 bubbles