This hotel had great potential - nice staff, convenient location but the builders probably messed it up from getting a perfect rating out of me. Thin walls and if you choose to stay on interstate side even with double windows if you are a light sleeper you will hear lots of traffic noise.
Stay in an interior facing room for slightly quieter stay. Staff was great. It was nice to see other types of fruit (like whole pears) on the breakfast choice along with the parfaits. As another reviewer mentioned the pillows are super soft and lumpy, I slept alone and used 6 or 7 of them and they were the equivalent of 2 regular pillows. There is a Target across the road, so if you are staying a long time you have a place to backup shop (has food store & Starbucks too). Can get to ESPN and Bristol Hospital via backroads instead of interstate quickly if traffic is backed up up which is nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Begin your extended stay in Southington, Connecticut at the Residence Inn Southington. Within minutes of ESP, Lake Compounce Amusement Park and other corporate headquarters, we accommodate business and leisure travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Southington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Southington Hotel Southington
- Southington Residence Inn