“Hibachi”

Noble Japanese Hibachi & Sushi Bar
Ranked #24 of 197 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We go here frequently and always get a great meal- we enjoy the hibachi and the sushi. The servers are very accommodating as far as any special requests.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

I was invited to this restaurant for a business lunch. Considering it was my first time I had a challenge finding it due to it not being off the main road in a Walmart Plaza. When I saw this my expectation automatically went down. After entering the front door my expectation went back up.
The staff were very cordial and seated us promptly. Lost of menu options to choose from which was a good thing. Place was clean, food tasted fresh. The service was great until it was time to pay. Once the waitress drop off the check my business partner had to get up and wave her down. ( Remember we were here on a lunch break and needed to return to work ). Beside the unfortunate event I would return and recommend going to this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

My family and I love this place for hibachi! The food and service is always great! The scorpion bowls is a must every time I go!

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

First time I saw a fruit roll on a sushi menu. It was very good. Even though the service staff rushed us they did a good job accommodating this vegetarian. I will return for the food but I will only sit at the sushi bar.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

It's definitely true that Noble has the best Japanese food in town. The hibachi show here is the best too. However, the service can be a hit or miss depending on your waitress but I've definitely seen worse at the other restaurants in town.