“Our New Favorite!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Southington
Newington, Connecticut, United States
“Our New Favorite!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Stumbled upon this place completely by accident but we've been back many times since. Pat's is the kind of place I grew up with, home-made quality, family-owned, the owner himself actually waits on you. I go out of my way to support locally owned businesses but Pat's makes it easy, it's the taste that brings me back! Prices are very reasonable, less than what I've found in the Hartford area, definitely worth the couple of bucks in gas to drive to Southington. We recently had one of Pat's hand-crafted ice cream cakes for a family birthday party, everyone wanted to know where we got this amazing "gourmet" dessert! Your secret is out, Pat, prepare for some new followers! But seriously, check this place out, top quality product, friendly service, convenient location, I guarantee you'll be back.

• Visited February 2014

Wappingers Falls, New York
“Best Ice Cream Ever!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We stumbled upon Pat’s after a day at Lake Compounce with our three little ones the other night and to our surprise this was the best ice cream place ever! Pat and his daughter were so welcoming from the moment we walked through the door. With the abundance of hard ice cream flavors I finally made a decision on 2 different scoops, Salted Carmel Chocolate Pretzel and my staple flavor Mint Chocolate Chip. AMAZING! My husband got a soft serve Sundae and it was the best soft serve ever, very creamy and the kids loved their cotton candy and rainbow vanilla cones! It was nice to see reasonable prices considering the cost of ice cream at commercial shops anymore (surprised to see a bottle of water for 99 cents) enlightening to hear how passionate Pat is about the product he is selling. He ensures the customer is getting a top of the line experience from the ice cream to syrups to whipped cream and sprinkles. They also have other awesome creations that they have come up with like ice cream pop ems rolled in chocolate crunchies or ice cream pies. They were so friendly to our kids too! Considering we live in New York it’s a little out of the way for a typical summer night but we will definitely make it a point to stop here on our way home from the Traveler’s Championship and Lake Compounce in the future! Wish we had a place like this close by! Thanks Pat!

• Visited August 2013