“Great Renovation!”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Southington
Bridgton, Maine
“Great Renovation!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is an older property with a very nice renovation to guest rooms. Don't be deterred by the appearance of the lobby area or the hallways because the spaces that count to me are very nice.

My room had a very comfortable king bed, desk, flat screen TV, fridge, microwave and my favorite the comfy chair.

The woman at reception was very helpful changing the mistake I made doing my reservation on my cell phone. She had the room I wanted when I arrived. Big thank you!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BrianKelly_11
SonalP30, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Southington, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT. We have read your review and value your feedback! Hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Connecticut
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stop whenever I am in the area. There is a bar in front of the place and this stop is always a good resting point for me between boston and ny.
1st the gentleman at the desk was extra polite and since I was a member agreed to allow a late checkout. The room was exceptionally nice being a days inn. I slept well and things were clean.
The only issue I have is the next morning when I came from breakfast and took a nap, I went to check out and the lady at the front desk bashed the clerk from the night before saying 'Oh no, we should never let anyone checkout after 11 am, and she was adamant about it. Me, being a customer, thought that she was being really ridiculous since I was tired and did get in late. Coupled with the fact that she seemed angry about it, I didn't think it was a big deal since the place was not filled. I WOULD repeat simply because of the actions of the clerk from the night before. If I had to deal with the same woman the day after, I WOULDN'T. Big mistake lady. That's the difference in a 5 star service rating and 4 star

Room Tip: Try asking for a renovated room on the 2nd floor. They are big with high celiings.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank rodioCT
SonalP30, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Southington, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and value you as our guest! We appologize for any inconvenience and have taken the neccessary steps to ensure that our guests have a pleasant experience with us at the front desk!
Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Overall the stay was good. There was a slight smoke smell in the hallways. but the room was clean. Nice breakfast, great location. There are an abundance of restaurants in the area to suit every palate, mall shopping is near all with easy access to I-84. Would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT. We value your feedback and hope you stay with us again real soon!
Nova Scotia
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stopped in at the Days Inn on our way home and were very pleased with the decision. Our rate was $59 from the Hotel Coupon Bool and it had everything that was advertised. The lady who checked us in was very friendly. The room was very clean, and the furnishing appeared as though they have been recently upgraded. They also had a fitness room with cardio machines that were in good working order. Morning breakfast was standard with the only minor complaint is that it was not completely ready until 6:30 am instead of the opening time of 6:00 am.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NSRoadrunner
SonalP30, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Southington, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn in Southington, CT. We at the Days Inn value our guests and hope that we made your stay comfortable. Hope you come visit us again real soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Southington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut
Quality Inn & Suites Meriden
Econo Lodge Plantsville
Econo Lodge Plantsville
#1 of 1 in Plantsville

Been to Days Inn Southington? Share your experiences!