“Festive atmosphere and good food”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #26 of 192 Restaurants in Southington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I took my daughter here for dinner and we both enjoyed the way the restaurant is decorated. It has a very festive feel to it. She had a kids meal which was tasty and enough to bring home leftovers. I had steak quesadillas that were also very good. Nice place to go for dinner.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

My wife and I love the restaurant. They have a nice selection of Mexican food and the service is great. A+

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Great place to get together with friends and family! Margaritas are amazing! Some of my fav Mexican food in CT. Staff is always very nice and helpful!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

The food is very reasonable, tasty, and the service is quick. The Ruben margarita is terrific. They get you in and out quickly so you hardly ever have to wait.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Staff was excellent, everyone we encountered. The medium margarita for $12.95 was very weak. The dinners were excellent. The decor is cute, bathroom ok.
They need to add a ramp for wheelchairs, there is a curb. May not be a law in this town, ergo, not direct fault of restaurant. Nice outdoor patio, for another time. We were there on a rainy Sunday night. Good for anyone.