Hotel Zero Degrees
US$260
US$217
Courtyard
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hampton.com
Amsterdam Hotel(Stamford)
US$116
US$108
Crowne Plaza Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$141
US$92
US$77
All reviewsfree parkingstarbucks coffeedowntown stamfordtrain stationgreat boutiquehash brownsfree breakfastbars and restaurantsyogurthot breakfastunderground garageking roomgreat ratefront desk staffroom keyupon checkinto nyc
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Can't wait to go back! My fiancée and I had a great stay. Complimentary parking was a great perk, hot breakfast was a treat, fun and classy modern feel. Located in the heart of downtown Stamford, the location of Hotel Zero Degrees allowed us to fully enjoy the city. We had a great run in the park across the street, were surrounded by endless choices of restaurants and cuisine, and took advantage of many night life options within walking distance. As a frequent business traveler, I appreciated the comfort, cleanliness, and friendliness of staff and guests. We spent two nights, already looking forward to future stays!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Kevin_Gross, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Kate D,

Thank for taking a moment to post this five star review, I am thrilled both you and your Fiancée had such a wonderful stay with us. Our great location in the heart of downtown Stamford and in close proximity to the train station does indeed make us an excellent choice for business or pleasure. Glad you are already looking forward to future stays, we can't wait to welcome you back.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Friendly staff, nice room, great breakfast and fantastic location! When looking for a hotel for a girls weekend, I was pleasantly surprised when I came across Hotel Zero Degrees. The price was right and I was pleased to find out that it included a hot breakfast and free parking too.

Room Tip: The only downside was getting a room close to the elevator. The other guests were very loud!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Jordan S, Front Office Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Jenny O,

Thank you for taking a moment to write such a wonderful review! I am happy to know you had a great stay during your girls weekend and were able to enjoy our complimentary full breakfast each morning. I apologize for the room being close to the elevator, for future stays request a room away from the elevator and we will be able to accommodate you. Safe travels!

Warmly,
Jordan Scalise
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My recent stay at Hotel Zero was excellent. As an experienced traveler/jaded hotel "guest" it surprised me that I actually enjoyed staying at Hotel Zero so much this is the very first time I am writing one of "these". It is very possibly one of the overall BEST HOTELS I have ever stayed at and I have stay at some "Big Name-High Priced" places all over the world through the years. The Staff are really what made "the difference". They were sincerely friendly in a quiet and discrete way, a consistent pattern I noticed, not just a single person’s character trait. Hotel Zero managed to impress me by finding “The Balance”: (1) the staff were discrete but available, helpful without being intrusive. I did not hear the word "NO" a single time during my stay (2) the rooms had unique furnishings, colors and big CLEAN WHITE bedding (3) the "breakfast" was a reasonable and inviting balance of hot/cold and “room temperature” food and drinks (4) the overall modern and sophisticated decor was bright, cheerful and subtle. In the final summary, it all comes back to the "people" at Hotel Zero. Hey, I just realized, I might have experienced genuine, sincere REAL HOSPITALITY in the "Hospitality Industry" for the first time ever! Thank you HOTEL ZERO for the unexpected and great experience! Anita Steenson

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Kevin_Gross, General Manager at Hotel Zero Degrees, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear Anita S,

Thank you for writing such a detailed and honest review. The balance and real hospitality you reference in your post are service standards our staff have been striving to reach for a long time. Good hospitality and genuine hospitality are two different things, so it is very rewarding to read your review and know our staff has such a positive impact on the guest who stay with us. I must say your review has been a pleasure to read, and it will be a pleasure to share with the entire team here. I look forward to congratulating them all on providing genuine hospitality, and look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel Zero Degrees to experience that balance and hospitality again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed one night in April. The hotel's pick up service from the train station was wonderful. We were upgraded to a large, quiet room on the third floor. A short walk around the corner and we found several wonderful restaurants. We felt very safe. Breakfast the next morning had a wide variety of both hot (eggs, bacon, sausage, toast) and cold (fruit, yogurt, juices) items. Parking spaces under the hotel are very tight. I would definitely recommend the Hotel Zero Degrees to others. You can't beat the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Cynthia G,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience with us on TripAdvisor. It is always great to hear positive feedback regarding our complimentary breakfast, especially when it is described as outstanding. We put a lot of time and thought into making sure our breakfast provides all guests with plenty of variety and a good balance of healthy options to start the day. I am glad you were able to enjoy the area and some of the great local restaurants and nightlife just around the corner. Parking does fill up from time to time on the weekends, however our staff is always willing to assist our guest in finding a space if the parking is completely full. Than you for the future recommendations, we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Clean, modern, cheerful. If you find yourself stuck in Stamford for business, this is a convenient location. Desk staff was extremely helpful with storing luggage for us prior and post checkout. There's only one elevator, though, so if you're in a rush in the morning, might want to consider the stairs.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Michael W,

I am happy to hear you had a satisfying stay, we are always open to storing luggage complimentary before and after check-in. Thank you for your feedback and safe travels.

Jordan Scalise