Hotel Zero Degrees
Sheraton.com
Amsterdam Hotel(Stamford)
US$116
US$108
Crowne Plaza Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$130
US$297
US$233
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Breakfast included
US$92
US$77
US$200
US$160
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree parkingstarbucks coffeedowntown stamfordtrain stationgreat boutiquehash brownsfree breakfastbars and restaurantsyogurthot breakfastunderground garageking roomgreat ratefront desk staffroom keyupon checkinto nyc
Reviewed 1 January 2011

Dear Mr. Simpson:

We are writing to thank you for the hospitality and service we have received at the Hotel Zero Degrees during our stay from December 23 to 28, 2010. In particular, we want to recognize the heroic effort of Cesar Henao, who collected us from the Stamford train station at the height of the blizzard late in the evening of December 26. By the time we arrived, no taxis were available (the service did not even answer the phone), but Cesar came to collect us through what were then dangerous conditions. However, not only did he collect us, but he brought another gentleman who was stranded at the station, and took him to his destination in his own car. This was truly going above and beyond, and we are very grateful.

Thanks again,

The Powell family

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2010

We had been staying at the Marriott in Stamford until we found Hotel Zero on the internet. After staying there this past weekend, we look forward to our next trip! The hotel was incredibly clean, the staff was excellent and the breakfast was amazing. The only complaint was the noisy guests in the next room - but that was taken care of quickly. I strongly recommend this hotel for anyone needing a hotel in the Stamford area.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2010

I discovered this hotel through a special price on Expedia, and I'm glad I did! One of the cleanest hotels I've stayed in. Short walking distance to about 50 restaurants of all types. And close to many of the financial co. head offices like UBS and RBC. Service was great, no problem holding my room for very late check-in (and no charge for late check-out). Staff was very responsive. If I ever need to travel to Stamford again, I'll certainly look at this hotel first.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2010

My stay was wonderful, affordable and convenient. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and informative. They offered to drive me to my event location as well as to pick me up which was great. The hotel and room were both clean, modern and welcoming. I would highly recommend this hotel for both business and personal stays.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2010

This hotel is amazing! The staff was accommodating from check in to check out. The rooms were very clean and good size. The free breakfast in the morning was unexpected. It offered a wide selection of food and was constantly refreshed from 6a - 10a. The only small negative was the one small elevator. But that's standard if you're staying at a boutique. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Stamford area!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple