“Too many other worthy restaurants” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Broad Street
Greenwich, Connecticut
“Too many other worthy restaurants”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2011

Italian restaurant filled with Romanian waitstaff and chef. Too many other worthy places to enjoy a good meal!

• Visited May 2011

Katonah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eloquent expierence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2011

Last Sat evening, We took two friend visiting from Palm Beach to this restaurant. What a wonderful experience all around. We all cook & travel all over the world. So we are used to fine dining & great cooking. From the moment we entered, we were greeted by the owner, Lenny, He welcomed us & led us to our table. Each table has the most exquisite roses on them along with huge floral trees & vases all around the room. The abiance was wonderful.The decor is gorgeous. The service was impeccable. The meals were delicious & well as presented so artisticly. Our guests were so delighted. We plan to make this one a favorite. It is fine NYC dining right here in CT. If you are looking for something very special & good, this is the place.

• Visited May 2011
Sydney, Australia
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2011

I ate here recently and it was an experience I would like to forget. I was by myself looking for a decent meal - looked at many of the restaurants on Summer street but any that looked appealing were full. Ferrante was half full and I felt like Italian - particularly the pizza's on the menu. So I sat down - ordered a salad and a pizza...only to be told the pizza oven was broken. While not a big part of the menu I should have been told that before sitting down. So I cancelled the salad and ordered a pasta. The pasta was am Italian disaster - drenched in melted cheese and oil it was like a bad version of pre-packaged mac'n'cheese. The rest of the ingrediants were overwhelmed by the cheese - and the salt. Never again.

Visited March 2011
Connecticut
“Great Food, dinner for 2 $100”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2011

Food was fantastic, I had the Penne candela alla Francescana and my GF had the Tagliolinial Salmone. We both loved our meals. We did not order and appetizer, she had a glass of wine, and I had 2 vodka/tonic, and we split an Apple Pie for dessert and after tip was $100.

It was WELL worth the money though. Great place to celebrate an anniversary or any special occasion.

• Visited January 2011