We recently enjoyed a 3 night stay here. The hotel was very central to downtown and was not difficult at all to find. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. They went out of their way to find and offer us a steamer for clothing we needed to wear the next day. Although it was broken, I appreciated their attempt! The hot breakfast was a plus! Although we requested and were away from the elevator, the only downside were the doors. I definitely think they need to install stoppers in order to prevent the doors from slamming so loudly. Overall I enjoyed and will stay again when traveling here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Mill River, located on the waterfront, is a hotel with peerless elegance, modern comforts & exceptional privacy. When the hotel opened in Year 1985 it had no parallel in the city and around. Although the hotel has seen much change, it has retained all of its original charm. For business or pleasure, hotel's spacious guest rooms & suites surrounded with residential ambiance offer an enclave of luxury in convenient downtown Stamford. Located on Mill River Street, easily accessible from I-95, I-287, Route 15, Route 1. Walking distance from downtown Stamford and local corporate offices. Five minutes from Stamford train station offering link to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stamford
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel Stamford