This is my third stay at this location and I normally book well in advance ( king single room) but my plans changed last minute and I found myself in the area late in the day . I got a king single suite as all others were taken for the rate of the normal room and it was as always just what I needed . One small detail was all the curtains were closed and I did not see the great view and balcony until just before I left !? Seems silly to walk In and not be wowed by the view they had from this room . Also the complimentary breakfast is great and in a nice setting . Always cookies or cakes or some treat awaiting my check in . Nice touches keep the guests happy .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Mill River, located on the waterfront, is a hotel with peerless elegance, modern comforts & exceptional privacy. When the hotel opened in Year 1985 it had no parallel in the city and around. Although the hotel has seen much change, it has retained all of its original charm. For business or pleasure, hotel's spacious guest rooms & suites surrounded with residential ambiance offer an enclave of luxury in convenient downtown Stamford. Located on Mill River Street, easily accessible from I-95, I-287, Route 15, Route 1. Walking distance from downtown Stamford and local corporate offices. Five minutes from Stamford train station offering link to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stamford
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel Stamford