“Classic American diner”

Ranked #64 of 466 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Diner
“Classic American diner”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

Awesome selection and choices Had a party of three, so we Had a breakfast lunch and dinner, all satisfying...the fifty cent doughnuts when in Stamford and hungry enjoy this classy classic diner

• Visited September 2013

Massachusetts
“Great healthy breakfast”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Passing through Stamford, we stopped at the Bedford Diner for breakfast. The service was fast and I was able to customize my order to accommodate my latest diet. The food was very tasty. Two thumbs up!

Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great homemade simple meals”
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

I really love the Diner...great diners are hard to come by. It doesn't have the best appearance as it is outside of downtown in a little strip of stores. However, I have been there for breakfast and it was great and the other Friday night, my friend and I ordered takeout and it was perfect. The reuban and gyro quesadilla were awesome. I don't recommend the turkey burger but everything else we got was awesome. The onion rings were perfectly cooked and not soggy and the sweet potato fries are also wonderful. I love this place and will be back for sure.

Los Angeles, California
“Comfortable, Warm and Friendly”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

A relaxed, clean diner which draws a good crowd without feeling over-busy. Usual Americana menu, with some interesting sandwich combinations - several using big floury Portuguese rolls. I had a Swiss, Ham and Pear toasted sandwich on my second visit -- and I'd go back anytime. Delicious food, decent service... and excellent hot coffee on a cold day.

Visited February 2013
Stamford
“Upscale diner food at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 13 February 2013 via mobile

Everything seems to be made fresh to order. Lots of healthy kids choices. Extensive menu for adults too with basic diner fare and more creative, upscale dishes. Service is fast and helpful.