“World Cup !”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Reserve with OpenTable
Buffalo Wild Wings is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #168 of 476 Restaurants in Stamford
Reviewed 16 June 2014

So they market themselves as a place to watch the World Cup. So we figured we would give it a shot. They have lots of TV's and its not very busy so we figure the perfect spot.

We were with 6 people so logistically all sitting along the bar is a bit antisocial. So we decide to pull 2 tables together in the bar area and sit together. This rude waiter comes along and said how many of you are there in a rude tone and we said 8 and then he said oh ok. I think he thought just a couple of us were going to take up the tables. I understand his concern but at least be polite about it.

Our waitress was amazing, I wish I got her name. I never has to ask for another beer as soon as I was nearly done she would come over and either bring me or ask me if I wanted another.
She was attentive.

We ordered some food but it was disappointing the wings were dry and just looked like someone had dunked sauce over them - they were not cooked in the sauce.

It was okay for watching sport but the wings let it down. I might go back for some beers and sport but there are certainly better places in Stamford where you can get the full sport, beer & wings package.

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

We went here for the sports bar tvs and the wings. We were presented with a fairly gross meal by an incompetent waiter who really could not have cared less. We left with a bad taste in our mouthes and a hole in our wallets. It's difficult to explain how this BWW made basic bar food taste bad (icky chicken, slimy sandwiches) but somehow they did it. They must know about the problem because the poor manager was stalking the tables, and interrupted our meal 5 times to ask us how we were doing. What could we say? "This place is the worst sports bar I've ever been in, you should fire everyone including the cooks"?!? No, we just held our thoughts to ourselves. Instead, dear readers, I shall share them with you. Avoid at all costs.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

My girlfriend and I chose to eat here since I've eaten at other locations and always left feeling satisfied. This time was different. I've worked in the service industry so I usually take a more critical view of things when eating out. Our server wasn't very helpful and walked by 3-4 times when we both had empty glasses on he table and never replaced them until we had to yell to get her attention. Both our burgers were under-cooked and the fries tasted like they had been sitting under a heat lamp for a while. I doubt the service is always like that but it was disappointing that night.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

It was our first time trying out this place. We were expecting it to be more like a sports bar that we see in the commercials. We walked into what could have been mistaken for Chucky Cheese - kids and balloons everywhere. We immediately made way for the bar area where they have signs for 21 and older only. Unfortunately they don't enforce that as a family with two small kids sat right next to us. You could see the staff looking at each other trying to figure out who should say something - no one did. Asides from that our server was great. Food was good. Will go back...just really late at night when kids should be asleep.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Nice staff, good wings, pretty good food. The restaurant is pretty much exactly what you'd expect for the name. Sat at the bar.