We were disappointed in the attitude of the manager. This was our first visit. The waiter was nice and the food ok but when my wife's finger was burned by a piece from the broken candle glass (a safety problem in itself----why would a candle holder break into pieces in the middle of the table?) the manager offered a free desert. The manager's attitude was unprofessional. We did not argue but we left with a feeling that we will "never come back again".
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.