“THE BEST”

Ranked #181 of 471 Restaurants in Stamford
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza
Reviewed 27 March 2014

PAPAS
Have been around for a very long time and the food is very good.
They have great service i always go there with my family

1  Thank Marie B

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Pizza from here is terrific. Thick crust but crunchy not doughy. Good tasting sauce and nice people who answer the phones

1  Thank Kerri K
Reviewed 15 September 2012

My husband and I love sushi but I'm very particular about where I eat it. So for me to try it from another place is something special for me. We ordered spicy tuna rolls and while it is nothing like what I usually get it was incredibly tasty and a bit addicting.

I wish I could get something like that here.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

We always get it delivered, never been to the store. Good tomato sauce and nice dough, not too thick. Salads are OK too, oh and when they have it the carrot cake is yummy too.

Reviewed 31 December 2007