“Great Food. Great Atmosphere”
Review of Vinnys Backyard

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vinnys Backyard
Ranked #1 of 12 Nightlife in Stamford
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Good local bar with great food and great service. Great place to watch football or any other sports on TV. Several large TVs that are viewable from any spot in the bar.

Wings are probably the best in Stamford. Thin crust pizzas are great. While I usually order just the wings, I've also had the pasta Bolognese, steak salad and garlic bread with mozzarella which are also very good.

Anyone who says the service isn't good is severely mistaken because Benny (the manager) always takes care of us whenever we come in and the bartenders are on point whenever my beer glass is empty. If you're there for a game, if possible they will make an effort to show it on a TV that is most viewable from where you're sitting.

Having lived in Stamford for several years now, I can honestly say that this bar/restaurant is my 'go to' place for good food, good atmosphere and great service.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I have been to Vinny's Backyard many times and all of my visits are great! You can't go wrong with the Tuesday night rib special & I love the Oktoberfest menu, not to mention the pizza & wings! The staff of the restaurant is very attentive and helpful even in busy hours. I have eaten on both the bar & restaurant sides & always had friendly customer service. Overall, this is my favorite neighborhood bar!