“Great time”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Street
Description: Enjoy the casual vibrant atmosphere of an authentic Tuscan village ristorante. Chef's homemade pasta dishes and varied entree offerings change seasonally. Extensive Italian wine list has something for everyone. Sunday restaurant is close.
Reviewed 27 September 2013

So I read the previous reviews on this restaurant and I decided to see for myself. This past weekend my girlfriends and I went there for my bday dinner. We had reservations but we were immediately seated.
The ambiance was okay. It was really loud in there and it was dark.
And those are the only bad things I experienced. The food was great. The service was excellent. The staff were friendly and nice.
They were so nice that my friend actually left all credit card, license there and they literally walked to our hotel to return it back to us.
Everyone who goes will have their own experience. But I will def go back there. Great food, people and service. Who can complain about that.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

After a few minutes at the bar, we were escorted to a table. They split our appetizer onto 2 plates. Our entrees were great and were presented well.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

This place is a hidden gem. It is 1 block off from "restaurant row" in Stamford on Summer Street and is a gem. My father and I went and as an Italian, he is quite picky and he loved it. The fresh ravioli was wonderful as was the fresh bread and the rest of the meal. The server was very attentive a well. If I am back in Stamford, I would definitely recommend checking this little place out.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

I hit a home run on my first trip to Stamford. Siena provided an excellent meal, my main regret was that I couldn't try more items on the menu. I started with a near perfect ceasar salad, impeccably fresh lettuce, not too heavy on the dressing, excellent parmigiano shavings. Then I had the house made veal tortelli in a veal reduction with sage. Exquisite! The bread came in handy cleaning my plate of the delicious sauce! And a proper primi-sized portion so I could order an entree as well. I had the chicken with sausage. It was well seasoned and delicious chicken and sausage; the spinach it came with could have used more garlic or something else to punch it up, but I am not a big spinach fan. Be aware the chicken was bone-in pieces, and thus a bit more awkward to cut and eat, but extra-flavorful and worth the extra effort. I was almost too full for desert, but the chocolate gelato provided the perfect close. Service was very pleasant, attentive, but unhurried. I hope that business brings me back to Stamford so I can dine here again.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Always a good meal but don't plan on being able to hear anyone at your table. The acoustics are awful