“Stamford Marriott Hotel and spa. A relaxing experience.”

Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Stamford
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The Stamford Marriott Hotel and Spa create a wonderful experience for both corporate and leisure. The staff is amazing at both the hotel and spa. Antony Fartaria the hotel room and reservation coordinatior makes your experience incredible. If you ever need anything he is always there to assist.
In the Spa you must ask for Alice. You will want to put her in a genie bottle and take her home.

Room Tip: Lower floors are closest to the wonderful Agora Spa.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank JoAnn S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Rarely have I been this surprised and pleased by a hotel stay than my stay at the Stamford Marriott. My luggage was in my room before me. Getting onto the wifi took mere seconds (and no ^%$5&#@ password). The walk-on shower had the handle in a place where you wouldn't soak your arm turning it on. I could go on and on. This is how to run a hotel.

Room Tip: While there are restaurants 3 minute walk away, try out the one in the lobby. It's superb.
3  Thank BoulderScott
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The Marriott Stamford Hotel and Spa, in my many stays there over the past 2 years, has shown itself to embody the best of the Marriott's new branding logo: Travel Brilliantly !
The staff is Incredibly Attentive, always and without fail, attending to the smallest of requests and details, and have an incredible dedication to hearing the guests needs and making them a priority. The stays there are always amazingly quiet and uninterrupted, even when they are hosting youth events, as happened once to us. There was absolutely not a single disruption in the service during that stay when the staff should have been stressed by the sheer numbers of bodies in the hotel. The food is consistently great quality and room service is quick and attentive as well. Have Nothing but Raves about this Hotel and my experience with entrusting to them our needs.

Room Tip: There is simply Not a bad view. Huge windows allow for tons of light and black-out curtains handle...
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stay like twice a year with my group in the Stamford Marriott.
We all love the Hotel but what sets it apart from the rest are the people and the services.
I stay in Hotels 250 nights a year but hardly every do I find a staff the is so committed to the guests.
The main reason for us to always come back is Mike Reeber.
He was my contact from the first time on we stayed at the hotel, nothing ever went wrong nothing ever is to much for him. As a Marriott Platinum member I wish every Marriott would have a Mike Reeber but unfortunately not. His dedication to us makes the stay feels like we are in a Four Seasons.
Also the Shopping Mall next to the hotel is great

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I needed to change venues at the last minute for a dance competition...over 500 people over the course of a weekend. The hotel we were at could not properly accommodate our needs. Frantic, I called The Marriott Stamford Hotel & Spa and within minutes, the Director of Catering, Lynne Coppola called me back from her home. This was a Friday night around 8pm. I had a contract in a half hour and we switched hotels by 11pm.
The fact that this hotel cared so much--yes, business is business, yet thanks to Lynne and her amazing team going way above the call of duty for us--I am extremely grateful. I will be rebooking two additional events with Lynne and recommend anyone who needs a venue in the Stamford area to look no further.
What would have been a logistic nightmare became a flawless weekend thanks to Lynne and her team.
Thanks Lynne!!!!
Michael Parker
Dancers, Inc.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2014

From the moment we booked a block of rooms with Robert, we were in great hands. Prior to our wedding guests commented on the ease of service when they called to reserve as well as the beauty of the hotel. When we arrived (wedding stress in tow) Robert personally met us, put us in a fabulous room and catered to our guests. He turned us over to Joe for the weekend who arranged shuttles for our guests, quelled drama and snuck our parents into the hotel as well as the make up artist. We were treated like royalty by the bar staff and late night guys, the guests loved the hotel and many are returning for a weekend in Stamford. Having grown up in the area I know the other hotels and marriott is the most elegant, "fun"...moreover it has the best service - certainly room book and block for your wedding!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We held an evening reception for about 100 of our clients at the The Atrium. We appreciated the attentive service of all of the Marriott staff. The catering and drinks were delicious and plentiful. We hired a jazz trio on the hotel planner's recommendation. They provided just the right amount of music for the space and crowd. Lynne Coppola (and the whole Marriott team) was a delight to work with. Everything came together to make a relaxing and memorable evening for our guests. We'll be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stamford
Sheraton Stamford Hotel
Hilton Stamford Hotel & Executive Meeting Center
Hyatt Regency Greenwich
Hyatt Regency Greenwich
#1 of 1 in Old Greenwich

Been to Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!