Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa
US$183
US$180
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$135
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Amsterdam Hotel(Stamford)
US$116
US$108
Crowne Plaza Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$141
CrownePlaza.com
US$92
US$77
1,246 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungenorthern lightsmall across the streetkona grilltrain stationthe entire stafffront desk staffbusiness triphome away from homeshuttle servicefitness centernew yorkself parkinginto nycfree shuttlerogergreeter
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Had a great time staying over night at the Stamford Marriott. They have excellent service and the hotels are nice and clean. Big thumbs up! If you visit the Stamford area, this is a great place to stay, you won't regret it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
MarriottStamford, Manager at Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you soon at The Stamford Marriott Hotel and Spa! Safe travels.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I cannot say enough about the staff at this hotel. From the moment I walked in the door, I was greeted by Joseph,who helped me out numerous times during my stay. He printed off directions to my destination, suggested sights to see in the area, and made me aware of the free shuttle Marriott provides and the free trolley in the area.
After leaving the hotel I realized I left my pillow and book in the room. I called the hotel and told them my predicament and they mailed both to my home!
I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

I am so joyed you enjoyed your stay at our hotel recently. Thank you for complimenting Joseph, he is a wonderful asset to our team. I am also glad that we were able to locate your pillow and book, and mailed them out to you. There is nothing worse than going home and realizing you left something at a hotel. We hope to see you again soon, and until then safe travels!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Excellent accommodations all around. We had our National Mi Guk Kwan Karate tournament at this location and I stayed in the hotel and ate at the restaurant. The room was terrific and the food was great. The Banquet hall where we had the tournament was perfect for this event.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for writing in about your experience during the tournament. It was a pleasure hosting this event for you. We would love to have you back to the hotel for another amazing tournament, or to have you experience it on your own for a relaxing getaway. We hope to see you soon at The Stamford Marriott Hotel and Spa!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This is a very nice, clean hotel. The employees are friendly and helpful. There was easy access to the highway. Easy drive to New York City. What really impressed me was how customer friendly everyone is.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
MarriottStamford, Manager at Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

I am so pleased to hear of your positive experience at our hotel. Our hosts are always here to help make your stay as memorable as can be. Thank you for complimenting them on doing just that. Besides driving, you can also take the train to NYC for a quick adventure as well. We have a complimentary shuttle service that will take you to and from the train, during our shuttle service hours. We hope to see you again soon at The Stamford Marriott Hotel and Spa!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed here for a conference in July 2014. All the staff was great, service was great, and the Manager did an outstanding job of meeting all our needs.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

It was all around well done and they made us feel very welcome.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
MarriottStamford, Manager at Stamford Marriott Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us during your conference. Thank you for complimenting our staff. We hope you come stay with us again soon. Safe travels.