US$206
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$135
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$135
  • Restaurant
US$207
US$191
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenseparate bedroomstop shopswimming pool ishalf mileunderground parkingcontinental breakfastroom servicestovefurniturecleanlinessnycgymshuttlechannels
Reviewed 15 April 2011

I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked a month long stay at the Stamford Suites for my boyfriend and two kids but I was pleasant surprised that the place surpassed all my expectation. These rooms are the biggest rooms I have seen for the price range, and since I was traveling with a family, I deeply appreciated the extra square footage. The front desk was very welcoming, and made sure we were comfortable during our entire stay. Free parking, breakfast, and wifi are a bonus. Overall an excellent value that won't put stress on your wallet. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling with a family, or just looking to unwind in their own big suite. Side note: I'm also happy to hear about the big renovation on the hotel, since this place can only get better. Looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank otherbrooklyn
Reviewed 13 March 2011

Stayed here for a couple of nights with my wife and 2 young children. Location-wise, the suites are first rate - only a five minute walk downtown. Parking is free and plentiful. Price is excellent.

You are basically getting a one bedroom apartment - big kitchen, living area, bath and bedroom with 2 double/queen beds. Square footage would be impressive. But, the room felt very dated and wasn't as clean as you'd expect or like which certainly put my wife on the back foot. This felt to me more like an aparthotel where people stay extended periods of time away from their family and spend little time in their rooms, but like to stretch out once in a while.

TV had about 10 channels (would have obviously liked more) and the bathroom, although having a whirlpool bath (which I would never have used in a month of sundays due to the cleanliness aspects mentioned earlier) was old and in need of a remodelling - basically the whole place could have had some TLC.

No bar or restaurant, the lobby resembled more an entrance to a business, but the receptionist was kind and chatty.

Free internet access - you had to get a log-in from reception.

To summise, great location and price, but the place is in need of love. If they spent something on this they could increase their rates and happily get away with it!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank SubaruDriver
stamfordmanager, Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2011

Thank you for your detailed review of your recent visit. We are glad you enjoyed our spacious suites and front desk hospitality, and we are sorry for any issues that you experienced while staying at our hotel. We are currently under new management and are in the process of renovating all the rooms to alleviate any and all concerns you have brought up in your review.

When the full renovations are complete, you will see upgraded carpeting and furniture, along with upgraded media capabilities in the rooms. We hope to achieve all the targets we have set for ourselves and it's review like your own that allows us to understand the true impact of our changes.

We invite you to stay with us again once our renovations are complete to experience the new hotel and we again thank you for taking the time out to give us your thoughts on your recent stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2011

My family and I recently moved to the Stamford area and needed a place to stay for a couple of months as we looked for a new home. Stamford Suites was exactly what we needed. The rooms were very large and had a full kitchen. Rates were very very reasonable, and people were very nice. It was an affordable and very comfortable option as we transitioned to Stamford. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a long term stay in the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank PFDnyc

Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel and we are very glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to be able to assist you again in any of your future downtown Stamford area hotel needs.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2011

I stayed overnight at the hotel due to a snow storm. The evening desk clerk, Bobby? Was great, friendly, helpful with questions and seemed like a good guy.

Underground parking.

No resto on site. I ordered some delivery from a menu and it was dismal.

Room is very big and also very basic, circa 1985. Nothing fancy at all but does the job and was clean.

Checking out in the morning the woman at the front desk was snippy and rude.

• Stayed: January 2011
1  Thank FastEddddie

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. We are currently in a the process of a renovation of the hotel and a management change, and we expect to be able to put to rest any issues that you might have found during your stay with us. We have spoken to the front desk concerning your comment, and we are truly sorry for any wrong doing on our part.

I would like to invite you to stay at our hotel once again after our renovations are complete so you can see the remarkable changes we expect from it.

Reviewed 11 June 2010

My son and I stayed at the Stamford Suites Hotel in central Stamford, CT and really found it to be a extremely suitable and very comfortable extended stay. Which actually turned into a 7 month tour as part of our relocating and now have become new residents to the Stamford area. After traveling to work in NYC from Bridgeport for years it became very necessary to reduce the travel time when I had to bring my son to school there due to the unexpected loss of his mother. The hospitality of their staff was very supportive and when I came time to leave I guess it was like family going away - but not so far and we still come by from time to time... It's a great place to feel like home away from home...
God Bless,
Tony and Keithaon

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Tzappstar1
CDerise, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2010

Dear Tony and Keithaon,
Thank you for your recent feedback, and thank you for choosing Stamford Suites Hotel as your "home away from home"! Your comfort and satisfaction is our top priority, and it is good to hear that we at Stamford Suites were able to provide you with a temporary home with a supportive and hospitable staff. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your support. We would love to welcome you back "home" whenever you are in the area!

Careen Derise