US$226
US$203
Courtyard
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

Crowne Plaza Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$135
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$216
Hilton.com
Amsterdam Hotel(Stamford)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$108
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$188
US$183
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Stamford(Stamford)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$207
US$191
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenseparate bedroomstop shopswimming pool ishalf mileunderground parkingcontinental breakfastroom servicestovefurniturecleanlinessnycgymshuttlechannels
Reviewed 12 August 2011

Just what was needed and more: Clean, quiet, safe and in a good location. My trip was delayed thanks to the airlines. The staff was so helpful in taking care of things for me. The manager Ms. Taya really made me feel at easy by dealing with the airlines and the rental car company. Thank good they were there for me. Otherwise I would of lost it. The room was large, ample kitchen space and the hotels location is great. Once again it was the friendly staff that made my stay so pleasant.

Room Tip: The gym is worth checking out. Ask for a corner room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
6  Thank Coastalkat
Sansani C, General Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2011

Thank you for taking your time in writing a review for our Stamford Suites. It was a pleasure having you here. I'm glad that our staff was able to assist you in dealing with the airlines and the rental car company. I hope your flights back home were pleasant.

Thank you for noticing our spacious suites. All of our suites equipped with full kitchen and a large living area to make sure our guests feel like home.

We hope to see you again.

Sansani Chanthakitkong
+1-203-359-7300

Reviewed 27 July 2011

Unhappy at another Stamford lodging, stumbled onto this facility and stayed two nights. Our suite had a nice bedroom; gigantac sitting/livingroom with a full kitchen!!! Frig, stove, microwave, breakfast bar. Reasonably priced. It is an older facility but well kept. Breakfast is just coffee and Danish as compared to a more full free breakfast at other facilities. Parking is free in an uncovered lot. Seems to be ideal if one needs to do some meals in the room. We will stay there next year!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Papaleadfoot

Thank you for taking your time to write a review for our Stamford Suites. And thank you for noticing our spacious suite with full kitchen and a large living area. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you had a chance to enjoy cooking in our kitchen and hope you felt like home. It’s a pleasure having you here.

We can’t wait to have you back here at our hotel. See you next year!

Best Regards,
Sansani Chanthakitkong
+1-203-359-7300

Reviewed 15 April 2011

I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked a month long stay at the Stamford Suites for my boyfriend and two kids but I was pleasant surprised that the place surpassed all my expectation. These rooms are the biggest rooms I have seen for the price range, and since I was traveling with a family, I deeply appreciated the extra square footage. The front desk was very welcoming, and made sure we were comfortable during our entire stay. Free parking, breakfast, and wifi are a bonus. Overall an excellent value that won't put stress on your wallet. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling with a family, or just looking to unwind in their own big suite. Side note: I'm also happy to hear about the big renovation on the hotel, since this place can only get better. Looking forward to my next stay!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank otherbrooklyn
Reviewed 13 March 2011

Stayed here for a couple of nights with my wife and 2 young children. Location-wise, the suites are first rate - only a five minute walk downtown. Parking is free and plentiful. Price is excellent.

You are basically getting a one bedroom apartment - big kitchen, living area, bath and bedroom with 2 double/queen beds. Square footage would be impressive. But, the room felt very dated and wasn't as clean as you'd expect or like which certainly put my wife on the back foot. This felt to me more like an aparthotel where people stay extended periods of time away from their family and spend little time in their rooms, but like to stretch out once in a while.

TV had about 10 channels (would have obviously liked more) and the bathroom, although having a whirlpool bath (which I would never have used in a month of sundays due to the cleanliness aspects mentioned earlier) was old and in need of a remodelling - basically the whole place could have had some TLC.

No bar or restaurant, the lobby resembled more an entrance to a business, but the receptionist was kind and chatty.

Free internet access - you had to get a log-in from reception.

To summise, great location and price, but the place is in need of love. If they spent something on this they could increase their rates and happily get away with it!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank SubaruDriver
stamfordmanager, Manager at Stamford Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2011

Thank you for your detailed review of your recent visit. We are glad you enjoyed our spacious suites and front desk hospitality, and we are sorry for any issues that you experienced while staying at our hotel. We are currently under new management and are in the process of renovating all the rooms to alleviate any and all concerns you have brought up in your review.

When the full renovations are complete, you will see upgraded carpeting and furniture, along with upgraded media capabilities in the rooms. We hope to achieve all the targets we have set for ourselves and it's review like your own that allows us to understand the true impact of our changes.

We invite you to stay with us again once our renovations are complete to experience the new hotel and we again thank you for taking the time out to give us your thoughts on your recent stay.

Vincent Ip
Management Executive

Reviewed 9 March 2011

My family and I recently moved to the Stamford area and needed a place to stay for a couple of months as we looked for a new home. Stamford Suites was exactly what we needed. The rooms were very large and had a full kitchen. Rates were very very reasonable, and people were very nice. It was an affordable and very comfortable option as we transitioned to Stamford. I would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a long term stay in the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank PFDnyc

Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel and we are very glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to be able to assist you again in any of your future downtown Stamford area hotel needs.

Vincent Ip